At Electrosonic, we're on a mission. A mission to design, build and support innovative technology solutions that create lasting experiences where people live, work and play. We're looking for passionate, dedicated game changers to join our team and drive the future of Electrosonic. Think you have what it takes? Read on...
- Do you enjoy driving success in business?
- Do you have an aptitude for building technical systems?
- Do you have strong collaboration skills?
If you have answered "yes" to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc., you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class service. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique? Then please join us!
We are looking for a Contract Engineer to support our client in New York, NY. This role has the potential to become Full Time. Our team is globally distributed, with team members and work colleagues located in AMER, EMEA and APAC regions.
This team is responsible for the following areas:
- Video conferencing
- Conference room technology
- Digital signage
Collaboration software such as Zoom, Cisco Jabber, Miro Board, Slack, Trello, MS Teams etc. (windows
- Mobile collaboration for above-mentioned platforms on iOS and Android.
What you will be doing?
Core projects & work will be focused on the engineering of our collaboration software tools, such as, Slack, Zoom,
Trello, Miro, and MS Teams. Additional tasks may include deploying conference room solutions, researching and engineering solutions for the standard catalog, long-term road map planning, onboarding net new tools (from the ground up) etc.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Ability to build a story board for software roadmaps & updates
Ability to build a roadmap for End User Experience in each of the afore mentioned tools & technical areas.
(How do we get from A -> B, and all the steps in-between, for example)
Experience using APIs and creating bots that generate value for technical and non-technical end users,
including block kit.
Experience with programming languages ' e.g., PHP, Python, Ruby, Go, C, or Java (used with and without
Identify bugs, test, reproduce, report, and work with the engineers on other teams to assist with a fix and
test/verify fix versions
- Implementation and back end configuration for software and A/V technology
- Understanding of Active Directory (what an AD group is, Static vs Dynamic, etc)
- Understanding of OKTA and SAML responses, along with SSO
- Understanding of how group policies in each tool get applied to different AD groups.
- Knowledge of client-side internal request & provisioning processes via Service Now ticketing system
- Understanding of SIP, VoIP, MPLS, AVoIP, and other similar network technology protocols
Knowledge of how firewalls, proxies and similar InfoSec & Network topologies play a role in our
- Experience with H.323 and SIP protocols from a hardware and network standpoint.
- Prior work experience designing and implementing aforementioned software tools is a plus
- Prior work experience designing and implementing conference room technology is a plus Personal Experience and Qualifications
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure is essential.
- Be able to work on own initiative and accept accountability.
- Strong organizational skills
- Have the aptitude to 'lead by example'.
- Have the tenacity to challenge requirements.
- Able to work in corporate environment managing project status reporting.
- Able to firefight and triage day to day challenges that occur.
- Strong desire to learn and be trained.
- Minimum 3 years related experience
AVIXA CTS, and continuing industry training is a plus.
- Project management experience/qualification is a plus.
- ITIL certification is a plus.
- Slack Certified Admin is a plusTeams Certified Admin is a plus.
- Zoom University completion is a plus.
- Miro Academy completion is a plus.
- Project management skills to manage multiple concurrent system deployments
WORKWEEK & HOURS:
o 40 hours - Mon Fri. Late shift is a possible requirement at times, must be flexible to work
additional hours including weekends as required in order to meet project deliverables.
Perform all other duties and responsibilities as required by the immediate manager/supervisor
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: