Looking for a talented Senior iOS Engineer interested in joining the engineering team as we prepare new e-learning features to our company's flagship product which boasts a 5-star rating in both the iOS and Android stores. Chance to join a small and talented team of Engineers, that enjoy supporting a consumer facing product with millions of active users. With e-Learning being on the rise this is a fantastic time to come onboard, as we have lots of new product features to launch in support of our native iOS and Android applications. If you could see yourself enjoying a smaller company culture, promoting flexible work life balance, but allows for interesting problems to solve, where you will ship quality apps to scale, in a fast pace culture of fellow talented Engineers this could be the place for you. The role would breakdown as follows: 80% of time dedicated to Native iOS Development in Swift, 15% exposure to Android Development (Kotlin), and 5% working with the web development team supporting a React - NodeJS - API - AWS technical environment.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent from a reputable University
- 3+ years of recent native iOS programming experience
- Previous experience working in a collaborative team culture
- Well versed in agile-scrum methodology
- Comfortable building production quality apps with a large consumer audience
- Perk if exposure with supporting Android Apps (Kotlin and/or Java) - do not need previous Android experience to be considered qualified, just a desire to learn
- Competitive Base Salary ($140,000 - $160,000 DOE) OR equivalent 1099 Contractor arrangement if not in the state of VA, MD, or DC
- 100% Remote
- Comprehensive Premium Health Insurance Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Company 401K
- Stock Options
- 1,000 education budget
- Super flexible vacation Policy - most of the team enjoys swapping awesome travel stories!
- Opportunity to join a culture that looks to solve interesting problems and fosters collaboration amongst talented fellow engineers, all in an easy going, laid back company culture
Apply today we move quickly!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: