Technical Support Analyst
Are you an experienced technical analyst? Do you have experience delivering world class troubleshooting to a wide range of customers? Are you looking to grow your technical skills in a dynamic and fast paced environment?
The Store Support organization is the face of GapTech for our global store employees (Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, & Athleta) and our role is to keep our stores technology up and running. The Support Analyst will work directly with our employees within the Gap Inc organization troubleshooting technology used within our stores.
- Provide a high level of support internally to Gap Inc. stores employees by supporting all new and legacy hardware and software used by our Gap Inc. Store Employees through all service channels.
- Research, diagnose, resolve or escalate technical and procedural issues reported by our customer using multiple tools and documented processes.
- Use critical thinking skills, and probing questions to identify and resolves issues based on documented troubleshooting.
- Clearly log and assign tickets as outlined to you, while keeping customers informed when necessary.
- Ability to communicate and provide exceptional service that is easy to understand and non-technical.
- Remain cool under pressure and effectively hand stress, change, and uncertainty. Be open to feedback to grow your performance.
- Fulfill all scheduled shifts, be punctual, and be willing to work overtime as needed.
- 2+ Years of Service Desk, Technical Support, or Call Center experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical aptitude, passion, and desire to learn more, iOS experience a plus.
- Customer service experience in a retail environment with knowledge of common retail technology
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical and procedural issues.
- Dependable, accountable, self-motivated, and drive to excel; exhibit a growth mindset for performance-based feedback.
- This position is a remote role and requires contractor to provide their own high-speed internet and a distraction free workspace; our main office is in Rocklin, CA.
- Mandatory 4-week training is required for this role; missing a day of training can result in termination of role.
- We are a 24x7 Call Center and require open availability; shift preference will be taken into consideration when creating your schedule.
- This is a 2-year contract position through AllSources PPS (an AgileOne company) supporting Gap, Inc.
- Must be able to provide home network speed test details, required to have 15 megs down and approx. 6 up to run required tools
- Not accepting Corp-to-Corp.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Windows: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Location: RemotePosition: Mobile EngineerOpenings: 4Length: Contract to direct hireWorth Auth: USC or Green Card Holder- W2 ONLY (NO C2C, SPONSORSHIP, OR 1099)Desired Skills and Experience *-4+ years of experience as a Mobile Engineer with iOS and/or Android apps-Experience with.
About Mercy CorpsMercy Corps is powered by the belief that a better world is possible. To do this, we know our teams do their best work when they are diverse and every team member feels that they belong. We welcome diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills so that we can be s
Basepaws is redefining modern cat parenting by offering early disease detection testing from the comfort of your home. Accessible to anyone, improving health outcomes for everyone.We test your cat, so we can help every cat.Basepaws is a unique pet health startup located in Los An
Transnetyx is seeking a customer-focused Colony Implementation Specialist. This team member will be responsible for assisting our Product Manager and customers with all aspects of the education, adoption, implementation, training, and ongoing development and support of both the W
Headquarters: Wilmington, DE URL: https://www.toptal.com/?utm_source=online_job%7Cweworkremotely.com&utm_medium=talent&utm_campaign=Talent%20-%20IOS%20-%20T3-3%20-%20gm-285-346&utm_content=T3-3Design your full-time freelance career as a top freelance developer wi
Senior + Lead Scala Developers - 6x Openings12 Month Contract - Renewals Likely100% Remote within US or CA$100+ per hour for experienced candidatesMust be eligible to work within the US OR CA without SponsorshipFunctional ProgrammingSignify have been asked by a client to assist b