Transnetyx is seeking a customer-focused Colony Implementation Specialist. This team member will be responsible for assisting our Product Manager and customers with all aspects of the education, adoption, implementation, training, and ongoing development and support of both the Web and iOS Colony and Colony + AMI applications. Models the YX Ten+ core values, mission, and vision of Transnetyx.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Serves as liaison between customer and company to ensure customer satisfaction and product delivery occur in a timely and accurate manner; respond to and/or coordinate inquiries, address complaints, and resolve issues with the overall goal of maintaining customer relationship.
- Assists customers, in conjunction with sales, with technical support, including but not limited to colony Web & iOS application training, breeding strategy assistance, and genotyping ordering support.
- Assists with marketing efforts including informing and reviewing resources, attending marketing and research events, and offering support for other relevant activities.
- Hosts both web-based and onsite demonstrations, presentations, and trainings.
- Provides customer feedback to company regarding the product in order to influence development priorities for improving onboarding and implementation processes.
- Assists in continued training and education on added features and benefits, for both internal staff and customers. Assist in the writing and publication of software development release notes.
- Develops, updates, and maintains implementation materials and tutorials including scripts, scenarios, FAQs, videos, and content associated with the Colony Support Library.
- Attends weekly Colony meetings, Colony Development meetings, company meetings and weekly Vital Signs Meetings.
- Maintains membership and presence in AALAS and other industry-related organizations in order to network and stay informed on industry trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and/or relevant certification (i.e., LATG) plus 5-10 years' experience preferred.
- Experience in customer-facing service role, animal model research, and database applications preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft.
Additional Skills/ Competencies:
- Must be approachable and service-oriented when working with customers, both internal and external.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and can work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and third parties to ensure quality customer service.
- Must possess outstanding communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and customer service skills and have the ability to communicate effectively in a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural customer setting.
- Must have the ability to proactively address issues in a quick, creative, and innovative manner.
- Must be outgoing, flexible, adaptable, and energetic.
- Must be analytical, be attentive to detail, and can prioritize and multi-task using strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate a strong work ethic including great personal drive, motivation, discipline, and initiative; including the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
This position is based remotely. The physical demands include but are not limited to frequent sitting, typing, reaching, bending stoop, standing, viewing of computer monitor for prolonged periods of time. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with the ADAA.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Human Resources Generalist – Remote Work (Home Based Role)Are you someone who believes that good people make a company great?We are looking for a Human Resource professional to be part of Skybridge Americas' work-at-home HR team. If you are a people-orientated, strategic an
Job Location: RemoteType: Full-time, Mon-Fri (EST)Number of Openings: 1Start Date: ImmediatelyClearance Required: NoneMainSpring, Inc. is looking for an experienced, creative and forward-thinking FileMaker Developer. The Developer will be responsible for designing, developing and
Motif Medical is looking for a dynamic Customer Service Associate to join our unique and growing organization. Aeroflow, Motif Medical’s parent company was recently certified as a Great Place to Work and named the Top HME Provider in the United States for 2017 while maintai
Headquarters: Los Angeles, California, United States URL: https://tutorme.comTutorMe is the premier online tutoring solution for millions of students nationwide. Our mission is to level the academic playing field for students everywhere. We believe that every student should
Hiring Range: $59,730.00 - $74,660.00PLEASE NOTE: The hiring range applies to US-based employment and may be higher in certain US geographic locations.OverviewAs a Video Editor in the USA Marketing Creative Studio, you will report directly to the Director of Creative and Content.
Welcome to Foresight Mental Health! We are a mental healthcare startup working to reinvent the mental healthcare space through the use of technology and data. We offer comprehensive services through our clinical team, which consists of therapists, psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse
LocationRemoteResponsibilities Engineers build, design and write scalable code to enhance the product or resolve issues within the product. Expectations for this professional ranges from mid (intermediate level) to high (senior members) who will perform professional and specializ