Human Resources Generalist – Remote Work (Home Based Role)
Are you someone who believes that good people make a company great?
We are looking for a Human Resource professional to be part of Skybridge Americas' work-at-home HR team. If you are a people-orientated, strategic and tech-savvy who has the knack to take care of and make a good impression on our employees, then we NEED you!
Only candidates from the following states will be considered: BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, NB, NS or NC, SC, FL, TX, AL, OH, IO, WI, GA, UT, IN
Duties & Responsibilities
- First point of contact for assigned employee groups for all HR related activities, concerns and policy adherence;
- Administers company policies and procedures in alignment with published Employee Handbook and company practices/policies. Maintains up-to-date policies and procedures and makes recommendations for updates and/or changes as needed; monitor all personnel processes to ensure compliance with applicable legislation;
- Provide guidance to assigned employee group management on effective employee relations practices and progressive discipline practices;
- Assist in the coordination and administration of the performance and development process program, aligning with company objectives;
- Assist in the roll out of new HR policies and programs in collaboration
- Provide leadership in managing change with client groups by pro-actively building relationships, supporting key initiatives, communicating clearly and effectively and encouraging collaboration across business units;
- Conduct exit interviews with employee documenting results;
- Collect and analyze data to determine reasons for turnover, absenteeism;
- Manage areas of expertise in reporting HR scorecard metrics and data;
- Support the administration of Employee Engagement and Action Planning Process annually;
- Coordinate and administer all employee rewards and recognition programs
- Coordinate and assist Talent Acquisition team to perform recruitment and selection activities for assigned employee groups, aligning with the Skybridge Americas mission, vision, and values;
- Responsible for the collecting and maintaining internal staffing files, and recording applicant information and status on the HRIS System;
- Other reporting as assigned.
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed to meet the needs of the organization.
- 5+ years human resource generalist experience - exposure to a call center environment is a definite asset.
- Post-secondary education and/or certification in human resources or related experience.
- Extensive technical knowledge required
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot minor computer issues and research possible resolution.
- Ability to navigate multiple different platforms
- Ability and willingness to learn and understand new programs and maximize the use of multiple software. Must have the eagerness to explore and learn program features by using online resources.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be independent to perform duties and responsibilities with little to no supervision.
- Good understanding of multi-state human resource legislation;
- Experience/proficiency with HRIS software a definite asset;
- Proficient in MS office suite (Microsoft Excel is a must)
- Experience in Microsoft 365 is highly preferred
- Excellent professional communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Attention to detail with the ability to identify problem areas proactively;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- High level of integrity with the ability to keep confidential information secure;
- Customer service orientation with the ability to relate to all levels of staff;
- Desire to continually upgrade skills, knowledge and abilities in the human resource profession.
Who is Skybridge Americas?
We are a people-driven company delivering great experiences every day for some of North America's best-known brands. We're a team of highly-skilled, customer-focused problem solvers, providing world-class customer contact services. Because people are at the core of what we do, we work hard at providing an environment for our employees where they feel valued, inspired, and proud to be part of our team.
Learn more about us: https://www.skybridgeconnections.com/careers
We are committed to diversity and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The GitHub Technical Support team is looking for full-time team members located in Europe! This person will join GitHub as part of our global support team and support our customers around the world.ResponsibilitiesGitHub users work 24/7, so you'll be expected to work some weekend
Job Summary/Company:A Sparks Group Partner, a banking and financial services company, is seeking a Director of Software Engineering to lead a newly created team. They recently launched a real-time payment system for all U.S. banks. Currently, this position is remote due to COVID,
ChildServe has an opening for a full-time IT Help Desk Specialist that will provide direct technical support to ChildServe employees, for resolution of their computer and information system issues. This role is based in Johnston, Iowa. Occasional remote work, as appropriate is a.
The RoleAs a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will work with the Sales team to build a pipeline by prospecting through cold calls, emails and sales enrichment research. On a typical day, you will be responding to inbound inquiries, proactively running outreach campaigns
Headquarters: Remote URL: https://codacollection.co/aboutAs Video Editor at The Coda Collection, you will play a central role in creating the assets that inspire a powerful emotional connection between The Coda Collection and our audience globally. The Opportunity
Job DescriptionJob Title: Appraisal Desk CoordinatorReports To: Director of Appraisal ManagementFLSA Status: Non-ExemptDepartment: Appraisal DeskDivision: RetailSummary: Responsible for the day-to-day operations related to the appraisal tasks including managing the Appraisal Desk