Our client is a French video-sharing technology platform, available worldwide in 180+ languages to more than 250 million entertainment-seekers.
The company is looking to enforce its programmatic and monetization product by building its own video ad stack. The goal is to deliver new monetization solution for its own ecosystem around online, mobile and TV, and provide innovative marketing solutions for advertisers.
For that purpose, they are seeking for an iOS Developer who will support their growing activities.
You will become part of a team of experienced iOS Developers, dedicated to building the best apps on iOS and tvOS. The ideal candidate for this role would have previous experience with developing sophisticated applications using Xcode and Swift, as well as knowledge of working with open source code.
- Improve and maintain the current and future company apps for iPhone, iPad and tvOS;
- Improve and maintain the current and future SDK;
- Innovate in terms of Features and User Experience;
- Analyze and optimize UI, networking and video streaming application code for efficiency and performance;
- Promote good software engineering practices across the team;
- Be part of the next architecture migration.
- 3+ years of experience in iOS development;
- Autonomous, rigorous, curious and passionate;
- Efficient in communicating your coding solutions and articulating the reasons for your decisions;
- Previous experience in shipping at least one full-fledged iOS Swift app;
- Comfortable with Unit Testing frameworks (Mocking/Stubbing);
- A strong understanding of UIKit and Foundation frameworks;
- Experience in software architecture;
- Experience working with Core Animation and designing custom UI elements’
- Willingness to stay up-to-date with the latest OS and API updates (Multitasking, Picture-in-Picture, Extensions, Continuity, Size Classes, etc.);
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, apps, tools and frameworks;
- A strong sense of User Experience Design and work effectively with UX and UI designers who are obsessive about our users;
- Good communication and English language skills.
- Experience in TDD;
- Clean architecture / VIPER know-how.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquartered in Singapore, BandLab Technologies is a collective of global music brands with a vision to connect the world of music. We bring together remarkable brands and people that are passionate about music, and we seek to leverage the opportunities that allow us to achieve.
Headquarters: San Francisco, California, United States URL: https://planetary.social/Planetary is looking to hire a full time developer to work on open source decentralized social media protocols. Planetary uses and contributes development to the secure scuttlebutt and is wo
Capgemini is hiring REMOTE Customer Service Reps who are computer savvy and have at least 6 months of experience in a customer service role. A large, company with stability and opportunities for advancement, Capgemini strives to create a fun work environment where performance is.
About KomootKomoot is an app that lets you find, plan, and share adventures. Driven by a desire to explore, and powered by the outdoor community’s recommendations, it’s Komoot’s mission to inspire great adventures making them accessible to all. And we’re g
We are building the future of freightMothership's groundbreaking technology is unlocking the world's potential by making freight delivery more efficient. Founded in 2017, we're backed by some of venture capital's best investors and have already become the logistics backbone for m
More jobs by this company
Pentalog has entered in a new partnership with a P2P payment start-up that enables users to get accounts, payment cards, loans, insurance, and gift cards.After having revolutionised payments between millions of people, our client is now reinventing their bank account. The company
Our client turned partner is an up-and-coming France-based startup provides a wide range of solutions for the financial services sector. The company offers an innovative digital experience to its customers, from top-security contactless mobile payment to a wide array of app-based
At Pentalog, we have an open position for the role of QA Manager, available for full remote work.Our client and partner is one of the biggest names in the field of telecommunications. This supplier of technology, communications, information and entertainment products is working o
Our client and partner, a world-renowned broadband and telecommunications company that provides information and entertainment services, is hiring for the position of Network Engineer.This supplier of technology, communications, information and entertainment products is working on
Our new client, a global technology company that offers personalized display advertisements for e-commerce businesses, is expanding its team of creators with Full Stack Developers.As a Full Stack Developer with .NET and Angular know-how, you will work with an extensive set of ato
Our client hiring for the .NET Developer position has been helping customers in the electronic industry improve manufacturing efficiency while reducing costs by eliminating time and material wastage.His German-based company sold approximately 800 tool licenses to around 100 clien
For our client, a London-based online furniture retailer and designer, we are looking for an enthusiastic PHP developer who will develop maintainable, modular and scalable software, using industry best practices, and contribute to the direction and architecture of the client&rsqu
Pentalog is on the lookout for a React Developer willing to join a project involving a multinational corporation. Our client is known worldwide for its sportswear and accessories, and is the no. 1 seller of athletic gear in Europe.As a React Developer, you will have a hand in dig
Pentalog has partnered up with a leading player on the Ebook market and is currently building a new team of experts. Now, we are looking for a PHP Developer with Symfony skills that will the client develop and improve their platform.The company has several reading environments fo