Syteline Solution Architect
Remote, United States
Our group supports Syteline, Infor’s enterprise solution that powers Industrial Manufacturing industry in the SMB sector. Syteline maps the industrial manufacturing processes from raw materials to assembly, and on to finished product —paving the way for enhanced customer order delivery, supply chain visibility, collaboration, and predictive intelligence. As a Solution Architect, you’ll apply functional knowledge of the Syteline product, manufacturing industry experience and business process design skills to design, configure, document, and publish industry best practice solutions and to enable GTM and Implementation teams.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
- Designing business processes and solution configurations for Syteline Industry Solutions.
- Evangelizing about the Syteline solution to enable both Infor Consulting Services and Infor’s partners.
- Partnering and influencing stakeholders in Development, Product Management, Sales, Marketing
- Supporting sales teams by participating in Infor Agility implementation processes.
- Providing best practices for Syteline Cloudsuite Industrial implementations.
What You Will Need:
- 3+ years’ experience in configuring Infor’s Syteline CloudSuite Industrial solution
- Practical knowledge of enterprise software deployment methodologies.
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar.
- Functional knowledge of business processes for Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, Plan to Inventory, Planning, Execution, and Analytics, etc.
- Deep understanding of Industrial Manufacturing practices
- Experience managing multiple deployment projects concurrently.
- Skills in process modeling using Visio, bpmn.io, or similar
- Client-facing communication skills
What Will Put You Ahead?
- M.S. in Computer Science or similar
- Experience partnering with sales teams to provide technical designs for proposals
- Knowledge of solution sales and sales processes
- Functional knowledge of Planning, Execution & Analytics in physical Supply Chain
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at (470) 548-7173 or ADAAA@infor.com .
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Description: Vector Solutions serves everyday heroes by delivering intelligent software solutions that empower them to make safer, smarter, better decisions. We believe passionately in providing critical knowledge, when, where, and how they need it. Everything we do - from learni
About the Company:The Eye Care Leaders group is a software conglomerate of nine different product companies. Trusted by more than 9,000 physicians, Eye Care Leaders is the No. 1 source for top-rated ophthalmology specific EHR and Practice Management systems. With a singular focus
CDW’s vision is to be THE national provider of Managed Services. We’ll achieve this reputation by continuing to delight our customers and being the employer of choice for Managed Services. Engineers at CDW are responsible for the development and delivery of our Manage
About Us:Headquartered in San Francisco with key offices in Dublin, Omaha and London, and Singapore. Sojern is the world’s leading data-driven traveler engagement platform that delivers the most efficient marketing, distribution, monetization and insight solutions at scale.
Description:Infinity Technology, LLC, a nationally recognized information technology and professional services company, is currently seeking a Health Education Program Developer. Work is remote, but candidate must be local to the area (Falls Church, VA) for potential in-person me
More jobs by this company
Software EngineerLocation: RemoteAbout InforInfor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all.We are proud to serve
Title: Customer Success Manager – Talent Science suiteLocation: Remote, USAInfor Customer Success Managers (CSMs) provide Infor customers with dedicated resources that will guide and help customers achieve maximum value from their Infor investment. Infor CSMs bring micro-ve