About the role
You’ll team up with four world class iOS engineers and take over full responsibility for our iOS app. Touching all parts of the iOS app, your work will make outdoor adventures easily accessible to our users. You’ll develop diverse features for navigation, routing, social interaction and content visualization that will make your work challenging and fun.
Ready for your next adventure?
What you will do
- Develop innovative new features from the first idea and concept over to road map planning, implementation, testing, release and monitoring.
- Work in one of our cross-functional squads of backend, web and mobile developers, designers, copywriters, QA, data scientists, and product experts.
- Team up with Matthias, Barbara, Marco and Florent to build a state of the art iOS app with up to 2 million monthly active users.
- Release frequently with continuous builds, testing and direct team feedback.
Why you will love it
- You’ll work with a truly inspiring product that brings real life value to our users and empowers them to explore more of the great outdoors.
- We offer challenging tasks, such as turn-by-turn navigation, maps, on-/offline hybrids, data synchronization and nearly everything the iOS platform offers.
- We believe good ideas and commitment count more than titles.
- Your expert knowledge will make you a key player amongst a team of highly motivated, talented people.
- This is a remote role and you are free to work from anywhere that lies between the time zones UTC-1 and UTC+3. Beach? The mountains? Or a co- working space (covered by us)?
- You’ll have a self-determined job with personal responsibility to move things forward, shape the processes and choose the tools you need to do your best work.
- You’ll join an international and fully remote team spread across all of Europe with a common mission - to inspire great adventures, making them accessible to all.
- You’ll travel with us (when safe) for team gatherings in amazing locations several times a year. You can check out this playlist to find out more about how we stay close while being remote. (http://bit.ly/39xtIrn)
- You get 38 days annual leaves (including public holidays, which vary by country)
You will be successful in this position if you
- Are highly self-driven, responsible and keen to learn and improve.
- Love to develop awesome products with a focus on great user experiences.
- Have 4+ years of professional experience with developing high quality production iOS apps.
- Have 3+ years of professional experience in Swift development.
- Love to work fullstack on native iOS apps.
- Have a deep and up to date knowledge of iOS design principles and patterns, the core iOS frameworks and technologies.
- Write code that's readable, well documented and meaningfully tested.
- Are a great team player and communicator in a diverse and international remote team.
Sound like you?
Great, we would love to hear from you! Please send us the following:
- Your CV in English highlighting your most relevant experience.
- A covering letter explaining who you are and why you are interested in working at komoot.
- Examples of your work (e.g. apps, GitHub, your private projects, etc.)
- Feel free to send us something that shows us a little more about what you’re interested in, be it your Twitter/Instagram account, or your OpenStreetMap profile if you have one.
Curious to find out more about our recruitment process?
- Find out more info here: https://www.komoot.com/jobs-process
- At komoot we want to make great adventures accessible to everyone. We support diversity and inclusivity within the outdoors and welcome all prospective applicants.
- We have a rolling recruitment process. If this role is online it means it’s still open. We’re accepting applications and actively looking for the perfect candidate. Is it you?
- Dedicated time and budget to spend on classes, events, conferences, boot camps, or books for your curiosity and personal development, you decide!
- Blinkist subscription and discounts with outdoor brands like Patagonia and Wahoo
- Flexible working hours and locations
- 3 all- expenses paid Company gatherings per year
- The latest devices and equipment
- And more!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join our growing team! We invest in our people through training and professional development while supporting you along the way—all so you can meet your career.
Position: IOSXR EngineerLocation: RemoteDuration: 1 year contract-to-hireWork Authorization: Must be a USC or GC holderRequired Skill Set:>5+ years of iOS XR>CCNP>Strong communication skills and ability to present to large groups of internal and external.
This Mobile Hybrid Software Developer will work in the Dynafios APP team to design, implement and maintain various types of mobile solution for both iOS and Android platforms. This Developer will need to meet with the users to understand the business.
Job Description: Tell us about your department:Commerce View is responsible for the Cart and Checkout experience on BestBuy.com ? this includes everything from the click of an ?Add to Cart? button for a product, to the ?Thank you for your order? page.
10+ years of total development experienceMinimum 5 years' experience in iOS development (including 3+ with Swift)Strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design, implementation, and maintenanceHands-on experience with development tools such as.