In this role you will join our Application Integrations team, developing integrations that automate the flow of data between enterprise applications, vendors, and our B2B customers. This position contributes to the maintenance of existing integrations, as well as the architecture and implementation of new integrations. You will leverage our iPaaS Mulesoft, as well as EDI partners like DataTrans, to build scalable integrations between Otter business systems including Infor, Salesforce, AgilePLM, and our custom-built service layer in AWS. A successful candidate must have a strong desire to work on both existing integrations as well as greenfield development and architecture.
We are seeking an engineer with functional knowledge of Mulesoft, EDI and other data formats, REST/SOAP APIs, Java, and a scripting language like Python. This position is critical to our existing and future organic and non-organic growth as a company, and we are seeking someone excited to make a tangible impact on our ecosystem.
- Act as a key member of our engineering team, with a specific focus on our application integrations, EDI, and API’s
- Work with internal/external partners to analyze requirements for projects and design scalable integration solutions
- Process, troubleshoot, and maintain daily files and reports from integration and EDI pipelines
- Own the design, implementation, and maintenance of integration pipelines with a focus on our various EDI partners
- Estimate the level of effort to complete projects to ensure timely accurate and timely completion of tasks and predictable resource allocations
- Participate in end-to-end integration testing in support of projects and incident resolution
- Continually evaluate our integrations for opportunities to improve monitoring and key performance indicators
- Support and maintain a positive safety culture by following all safety policies and procedures and actively contributing to a safe working environment
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree required. Experience in lieu of degree may be considered. Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other Information Technology related field preferred
- Minimum of five years of integrations engineering experience required
- Experience building integration pipelines for EDI and SaaS applications that leverage various data formats such as XML, JSON, EDI, etc
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking an impactful Java Developer to work with a leading science firm that provides high-end analytic consulting services in both the public and private sectors. The Java Developer will create and maintains web applications.
Here is an overview of the position: Responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of applications to satisfy the requirements of one or more user areas. May include hands-on new development as well as support,.
**ACTIVE DOD SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIREDData Analytics AnalystTeam works with programs to think strategically and solve data-related problems. This role requires candidate to rapidly understand client problems and needs, then iteratively develops and release.
Contract length: 6+ monthsJob Description:Experience working with cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.)Knowledge of Scala, Java, or PythonKnowledge of Kubernetes will be a plusAbility to independently design / architect technical solutions.
Core Job Responsibilities:Review the current GCP set up and provide improvement recommendationsResponsible for implementation of infrastructure components including engineering, design, installation as well as operational support issues for CICD pipeline,.
This is a remote position based in the USA. You will be part of a world class team developing simulation and digital twin solutions for some of the most innovative companies in the world.DescriptionResponsibilities:Lead, design, and develop simulation.