Software Engineer (Java/Kotlin)
Who you are and what you'll do:
- You will be a member of the Sonatype Lift team
- You are passionate about software engineering and design
- You will help to deliver our SaaS code-analysis platform which helps developers find and fix critical security, performance, and reliability issues quickly
- You will work with Product management, Design, and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) and Engineering teams within Sonatype.
Skills you'll need:
- 2+ years of server-side programming experience. Kotlin, Java, and Typescript are some of the technologies we use. A background in other programming languages is also useful.
- Experience producing and/or consuming REST APIs.
- Experience using linux or Unix-based OS
- Experience with CI/CD technologies (Jenkins, GitHub Actions, GitLab CI)Working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.
Skills that are helpful:
- Experience with AWS
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Java: 3 years (Required)
- Back End Developers: 3 years (Preferred)
- Kotlin: 1 year (Preferred)
- APIs: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking an impactful Java Developer to work with a leading science firm that provides high-end analytic consulting services in both the public and private sectors. The Java Developer will create and maintains web applications.
Company DescriptionAt Revalize, we build the software and technology that powers sales of manufactured, complex products. Our customers rely on our software to select and sell everything from commercial ovens, to specialized pumps and valves, to grain.
OverviewmyDigitalOffice (MDO) is a cloud-based information management platform that brings together data from multiple hotel systems, enabling hospitality professionals to access their hotels' data from one place and in real time. In addition to being.
In this role as React Developer, you should be passionate about developing solutions to achieve business needs and will be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including technical design, implementation, testing, deployment and.
Job Title: BPM (Camunda) DeveloperJob Location: Dallas,TX/RemoteJob Duration: Long TermJob Description: Domain Expertise in BPMN, Software Design and DevelopmentExperience liaising with business and technical teams to define and implement end to end.