Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together As a Cloud Developer, you possess a broad combination of skills and experience. You have a strong desire to understand how things work and build. These traits will help the enterprise architecture team to build Software Architecture Techniques as Code.
Here’s how You will have active participation in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures.
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- Has 2+ experience in cloud development and CI/CD tooling and practices
- Excellent understanding of software development and database concepts
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL database
- Experience in developing, deploying and debugging cloud applications
- Experience with continuous integration practices
- Experience with infrastructure as code such as Terraform
- Solid practical experience in containerization (Docker/GKE)
- Solid practical experience with source control tool such as Git/GitHub
- Always wanting to learn and develop as an individual
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Worked on server-side performance, monitoring and logging
- Experience with software workflow automations using GitHub Actions
- Experience with testing frameworks (jest, mocha, junit, etc.)
**This is a telecommute/remote opening**
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking an impactful Java Developer to work with a leading science firm that provides high-end analytic consulting services in both the public and private sectors. The Java Developer will create and maintains web applications.
The Lead Software Developer is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of critical platform services and applications, ensuring they meet the requirements of internal and external users. In addition to crafting/maintaining/evolving.
Job Title: BPM (Camunda) DeveloperJob Location: Dallas,TX/RemoteJob Duration: Long TermJob Description: Domain Expertise in BPMN, Software Design and DevelopmentExperience liaising with business and technical teams to define and implement end to end.
PositionJava Full stack Developer ( W2 opportunity)VISAGC, USC, H4 acceptedLocation100% RemoteExperience5-10+ yearsRole TypeContract to HireClient/ DomainCapital OneMust have skillsJava or C#, react or angularAbout the Role: Key Responsibilities:- You.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:Our customer is a high-growth FinTech and e-Commerce enablement platform that leverages a proprietary technology infrastructure to service some of the largest and most innovative brands in the USA. They power multiple business and consumer.
More jobs by this company
Job Description : Mean stack development (Angular JS/ Node JS)Understanding Open API Standards, Swagger interpretation, Stub creation and API TestingUI Optimization/Restructuring, migration from Angular versionsPeer review the code, design, unit testing.
SmarTek21 is currently looking for a VP-Sales Engineer who will be responsible for all technical aspects of the sales cycle, providing essential technical expertise to help the Sales team win business from new and existing customers within North America..