- Salesforce Developer with Lightening Web Experience, Flows and Epics. Apex experience on Platform cloud is essential
- Hands on coding in LWC, Apex experience on Platform cloud
As a Senior Salesforce Senior Developer, you will be charged with state-of-the-art analysis, development, testing and documentation for projects.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, along with identifying technical design risks and developing mitigating approaches. You’ll also engage in support and enhancement requests. Our Salesforce practice values teamwork, quality work, innovation, and customer success. Our team is composed of people who are passionate about Salesforce, delivering on-time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring success for our clients. We are looking for those who share our passion and the desire to work with the best and brightest.
Come build with us!
- Participate in the analysis and review of business requirements and the design of solutions
- Apply best practices and experience to Salesforce solutions
- Develop work estimates for projects
- Perform support and development activities for applications/projects assigned to the team
- Document application specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements
- Identify and evaluate vendor/partner software and integration strategies
- Develop and code solutions to specification
- Identify and implement appropriate testing strategies
- Execute all steps required to deploy/implement the application solution
- Participate in a self-directed team environment; collaborate with project team members and QA on development, customer issues, and security requirements
- Mentor junior talent
Your Skills & Experience:
- MUST have experience developing in LWC (Lightning Web Components) as well as APEX experience
- Significant professional experience in IT solutions development in large corporate environments
- Significant Salesforce experience, in Visual Force/APEX development, integration, and configuration
- Experience with Salesforce Web Services APIs -Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API strongly preferred
- Ability to exercise good judgment, decision making and creativity
- Ability to readily grasp complex architectural environments
- Ability to work from general direction in the development of detailed solutions
- Must enjoy assisting others in supporting project needs
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities including complex technical problem solving
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle methodologies and processes
- Demonstrated work performance in a high-performance teamwork environment
- Ability to follow and adhere to programming standards and methodologies
- Off-hours work will be required as business demands dictate
- Experience in any of the following areas:
- Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud implementations
- Performing business analysis for IT projects
- Agile development experience
- Mercury testing tools (i.e. TestDirector, Quicktest and LoadRunner)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking an impactful Java Developer to work with a leading science firm that provides high-end analytic consulting services in both the public and private sectors. The Java Developer will create and maintains web applications.
Job Title: BPM (Camunda) DeveloperJob Location: Dallas,TX/RemoteJob Duration: Long TermJob Description: Domain Expertise in BPMN, Software Design and DevelopmentExperience liaising with business and technical teams to define and implement end to end.
PositionJava Full stack Developer ( W2 opportunity)VISAGC, USC, H4 acceptedLocation100% RemoteExperience5-10+ yearsRole TypeContract to HireClient/ DomainCapital OneMust have skillsJava or C#, react or angularAbout the Role: Key Responsibilities:- You.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:Our customer is a high-growth FinTech and e-Commerce enablement platform that leverages a proprietary technology infrastructure to service some of the largest and most innovative brands in the USA. They power multiple business and consumer.
More jobs by this company
Responsibilities:Individual contributor in a scrum team model where we are vertically aligned with our internal stake holder, Investment Operations.Collaborate with other engineers to build new cloud-based applications to support ongoing business initiatives..
Back-End Software Developer – Insurance Systems100% Remote6-month contract-to-hireOur client in the insurance space has been completing the build of an annuity administration platform. This was an internal project completed over the course of the past.
build Apache Spark code to drive a pipeline of graph-based transformations.work closely with product, engineering, documentation and business stakeholders to ensure the delivery, improvement and further evolution of the system, both functionally and.
RoleImproving development efficiency for the rest of your team membersSupporting strategic changes that will positively impact our infrastructure, scalability, and observabilityEnabling faster delivery for making customer impactStewarding quality for.