We have an immediate hiring of a java back end developer role with one of client , Please go through the below job description and Let me know your interest on the position.
Title: Software Engineer/Java Back end developer.
*First preference will be given for Core Java Backend
- 5+ years of industry experience in engineering.
- Frontend, Backend, or Full-Stack experience in a work-setting or classroom-setting.
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Experience with web development best practices such as A/B testing, continuous integration.
- Understanding of data structures and problem solving approaches, and ability to articulate tradeoffs.
- Passion for creating a highly effective technology platform for our growing global workforce .
- iOS or Android development experience is a bonus.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: From $35,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking an impactful Java Developer to work with a leading science firm that provides high-end analytic consulting services in both the public and private sectors. The Java Developer will create and maintains web applications.
Job Title: BPM (Camunda) DeveloperJob Location: Dallas,TX/RemoteJob Duration: Long TermJob Description: Domain Expertise in BPMN, Software Design and DevelopmentExperience liaising with business and technical teams to define and implement end to end.
PositionJava Full stack Developer ( W2 opportunity)VISAGC, USC, H4 acceptedLocation100% RemoteExperience5-10+ yearsRole TypeContract to HireClient/ DomainCapital OneMust have skillsJava or C#, react or angularAbout the Role: Key Responsibilities:- You.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:Our customer is a high-growth FinTech and e-Commerce enablement platform that leverages a proprietary technology infrastructure to service some of the largest and most innovative brands in the USA. They power multiple business and consumer.
The Software Engineer will work in a small team environment to provide the development and improvement to a GPU accelerated signals processing framework.This position is a remote position with 10% travel requirements.TS/SCI clearance will be required.