- Works from specifications to develop or modify moderately complex software programming applications
- Assists with design, coding, debugging and tests functionality as assigned including new development enhancements and fixes.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of application architecture to ensure all development conforms to standards
- Collaborates with internal partners to identify business opportunities and solve business problems
- Identify areas for improvement, propose solutions, and drive efforts to implement identified improvements
- Analyze common production issues and system performance concerns and provide proposals to mitigate issues
- Participates in a 24x7 on-call rotation team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 2+ years of related experience
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Java Application Development
- Experience with databases and SQL
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking an impactful Java Developer to work with a leading science firm that provides high-end analytic consulting services in both the public and private sectors. The Java Developer will create and maintains web applications.
Experience with Java 7 and Java 8 language construct and features. Expertise with multithreaded UI based on Swing UI libraries and UI extensions, Java FX, J2EE, J2SE, JDBC, JMS, SOAP, JNI, Design Patterns Strong understanding of batch processing of large.
The Senior Developer will be a critical part of our growing business where we are continually striving to automate our operations. We continue to advance our robust technology portfolio and innovation is a large part of our digital transformation. This.
As a Jira Engineer you will lead various development and support activities for Jira within Mutual of Omaha. Jira is used to manage the workload of various business teams to provide support to our customers. In this opportunity you will play a crucial.
About Us: DMW&H is a premier Automated Material Handling Systems Integrator headquartered in Northern NJ. Our employees have recognized us as one of the best places to work in New Jersey for eight continuous years. As a leading automation company, DMW&H.
BV Tech is looking for a Java Developer urgently to support a US Federal government agency project.Great Rates! C2C or 1099 Independent Contracts offeredLocation: "Remote"Must be a US Citizen or G.C holder with Public Trust security clearance or higher.
More jobs by this company
Who Are We?We are the Health Technology team at WEX. Founded on the belief there was a better way to offer employee benefits, we've built our cloud-based technology and processes around a unique, laser focus on client service delivery and support. Our.
Description:The WEX Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team is a newly formed team and we are looking for individuals passionate about developing software to help scale monitoring, alerting, provisioning and configuration management. The team will be.
Who Are We?We are the benefitexpress Technology team at WEX. Founded on the belief there was a better way to offer employee benefits, we've built our cloud-based technology and processes around a unique, laser focus on client service delivery and support..
WEX Inc. is in the process of expanding its payment processing business globally and modernizing our global operations, processes and tools. You will be a key member of the Data Products team and will primarily be responsible for building data transformations.
Excited to grow your career?We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we.