We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking an impactful Java Developer to work with a leading science firm that provides high-end analytic consulting services in both the public and private sectors. The Java Developer will create and maintains web applications.
Experience with Java 7 and Java 8 language construct and features. Expertise with multithreaded UI based on Swing UI libraries and UI extensions, Java FX, J2EE, J2SE, JDBC, JMS, SOAP, JNI, Design Patterns Strong understanding of batch processing of large.
The Senior Developer will be a critical part of our growing business where we are continually striving to automate our operations. We continue to advance our robust technology portfolio and innovation is a large part of our digital transformation. This.
As a Jira Engineer you will lead various development and support activities for Jira within Mutual of Omaha. Jira is used to manage the workload of various business teams to provide support to our customers. In this opportunity you will play a crucial.
About Us: DMW&H is a premier Automated Material Handling Systems Integrator headquartered in Northern NJ. Our employees have recognized us as one of the best places to work in New Jersey for eight continuous years. As a leading automation company, DMW&H.
BV Tech is looking for a Java Developer urgently to support a US Federal government agency project.Great Rates! C2C or 1099 Independent Contracts offeredLocation: "Remote"Must be a US Citizen or G.C holder with Public Trust security clearance or higher.
More jobs by this company
We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.ResponsibilitiesDesign and.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications..
Job Description: Title: Java Full Stack Engineer Training Details: Title: Java Full StackLocation: NY (Currently Online)Start Date: May 23th,2022.Top must have skill sets: Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or related fieldSome programming.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company. We will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights. In this role, you should be highly.
Qualifications4-year degree from a respected institution, preferably in Computer ScienceObject-oriented programming knowledgeFluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skillsAbility to work in the U.S. without sponsorshipPrimary.