- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development testing and maintenance.
- Additional responsibilities include documentation, enhancing existing components, defect resolution, and mentoring junior developers.
- Work very closely with application architecture, delivery teams and DevOps to triage and resolve production defects.
- Capitalize on CI, CD, DevOps tools and best practices to implement agility and quality.
- Encourage innovative approaches to defect resolution, avoid technical debt and reduce bad coding footprints.
- Be part of an agile team and participate in all rituals including grooming, sprint planning, demos and retrospectives.
- Assume SME roles for the micro services and perform code reviews, code merges and provide feedback relative to best practices, code quality and improving performance.
- Design reusable components, patterns, frameworks and libraries.
- Stay abreast of current and emerging technologies / products / tools / trends related to software development and utilize those findings to influence our application development process.
- Infuse a mindset of agility, quality and performance with a focus on value driven deliverables.
- 9+ years or more of strong hands-on experience with Java Enterprise Edition (Java/J2EE) and web technologies.
- 3+ years of experience with the Spring frameworks, Spring Batch and Data Architecture.
- 3+ years of experience leading teams and coordinating release activities
- 3+ years of working and deploying microservices architecture
- 2+ years of DevOps experience (Strong experience needed in Devops to support Application deployment coordination).CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- 1+ years of solid Agile experience (Scrum, Kanban and XP preferred)
- Knowledge of understanding and interpreting regression testing outputs, security scans, Dynatrace monitoring.
- Knowledge of web security, application security, web services security, common vulnerability remediation, certificate management.
- Strong knowledge in OO Design Principles, core OOPS, JEE Design patterns as well as their implementation in real world applications.
- Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA), RESTful Web Services, microservices experience is a must.
- Rabbit MQ, JBoss, APM, Oracle Relational Databases Jenkins, GitHub, Swagger, Atlassian Products(wiki),Rally, Sonar, Junit, OpenShift, Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with performance, network & cloud infrastructure techniques and how they fit to design & delivery.
- Experience working on AWS Cloud services.
- Undergraduate degree or higher
- Healthcare industry experience
- Team leadership experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience creating technical documentation and trend reports.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- What is your work authorization?
- Can you work on our payroll?
- How many years of genuine experience you have got using Java Technologies?
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking an impactful Java Developer to work with a leading science firm that provides high-end analytic consulting services in both the public and private sectors. The Java Developer will create and maintains web applications.
Thank you for considering a career at Ensemble Health Partners!Analyze requirements for testabilityCreate test cases based on end user workflows and software system requirementsParticipate in test planning and effort estimationDesign test data to support.
SummaryOur customer is an international company specializing in financing, insurance and related activities for the Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi Motor group brands, operating in 36 countries.We invite you to join the project related to the development.
Job Title: BPM (Camunda) DeveloperJob Location: Dallas,TX/RemoteJob Duration: Long TermJob Description: Domain Expertise in BPMN, Software Design and DevelopmentExperience liaising with business and technical teams to define and implement end to end.
PositionJava Full stack Developer ( W2 opportunity)VISAGC, USC, H4 acceptedLocation100% RemoteExperience5-10+ yearsRole TypeContract to HireClient/ DomainCapital OneMust have skillsJava or C#, react or angularAbout the Role: Key Responsibilities:- You.