- Experience as a systems analyst on successful, enterprise-level information technology projects (5+ years);
- Experience as a technical consultant or researcher;
- Experience with design quality control and test procedures, applying technical expertise to test system
- Experience with meeting facilitation and documentation;
- Experience with Java 8.0 and higher;
- Experience with J2EE (JSP, EJB);
- Experience with Java Frameworks like JSF, Struts, etc;
- Experience with Oracle 12c and higher;
- Experience with MySQL, MS SQL Server 2014 or higher;
- Experience with Stored procedures, triggers, views, etc;
- Experience with JBOSS EAP 7.0 and higher;
- Experience with Web services;
- Experience with XML;
- Experience with .Net;
- Experience with Linux;
- Experience with HTML and CSS;
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40.00 - $55.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking an impactful Java Developer to work with a leading science firm that provides high-end analytic consulting services in both the public and private sectors. The Java Developer will create and maintains web applications.
Contract only allows US, GC, EAD and No H1Bs possible.All Applicants Must complete Java Assessment as part of this application process to be considered - If you don't complete the assessment - you will be automatically rejected for this role. If you.
Job Title: BPM (Camunda) DeveloperJob Location: Dallas,TX/RemoteJob Duration: Long TermJob Description: Domain Expertise in BPMN, Software Design and DevelopmentExperience liaising with business and technical teams to define and implement end to end.
PositionJava Full stack Developer ( W2 opportunity)VISAGC, USC, H4 acceptedLocation100% RemoteExperience5-10+ yearsRole TypeContract to HireClient/ DomainCapital OneMust have skillsJava or C#, react or angularAbout the Role: Key Responsibilities:- You.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:Our customer is a high-growth FinTech and e-Commerce enablement platform that leverages a proprietary technology infrastructure to service some of the largest and most innovative brands in the USA. They power multiple business and consumer.