Mobile Marketing, LLC is a rapidly growing company looking for employees who are ready to take a few risks, do things differently, and join a thriving phenomenon of mobile application for businesses. We are looking for a Developer to join our team. The candidate needs to be willing to work as part of a team as well as directly with clients to ensure customer satisfaction. This is a full-time position.
- An appropriate aptitude/attitude
- A grasp of object-oriented design, relational database design and service-oriented architecture
- A working knowledge of Java
- A working knowledge of Linux
- A working knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with dynamic website concepts
- On the server side, we are looking for Java with Spring Boot and MySQL on Linux. On the client side, we are looking for Vue.js.
- Experience in any of the listed or other related technologies including jUnit, Maven, Git and Webpack
- Also beneficial technologies would include Jenkins, WordPress, Magento or even .NET
Also looking for the candidate to:
- Have a good understanding of Digital Marketing, building dynamic content, and custom applications
- Have an understanding of API Integration, custom plugin development, custom application design
- Have some experience with Adobe Creative Suites
- Have the ability to read and understand 3rd party technical documentation
- Have a basic understanding of Customer Experience and User Interface Design
- Unit and Regression testing of implemented solutions
- The ability to review current code and document the process
Candidates should be able to:
- Communicate effectively, both orally and through written expression
- Present solutions in a manner that is easy to understand
- Show self-confidence, be proactive, and be able to work independently and as an effective team player
- Work under tight deadlines, meeting demands, and think outside of the box
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Front-end development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Back-end development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Web development: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking an impactful Java Developer to work with a leading science firm that provides high-end analytic consulting services in both the public and private sectors. The Java Developer will create and maintains web applications.
Job Title: BPM (Camunda) DeveloperJob Location: Dallas,TX/RemoteJob Duration: Long TermJob Description: Domain Expertise in BPMN, Software Design and DevelopmentExperience liaising with business and technical teams to define and implement end to end.
PositionJava Full stack Developer ( W2 opportunity)VISAGC, USC, H4 acceptedLocation100% RemoteExperience5-10+ yearsRole TypeContract to HireClient/ DomainCapital OneMust have skillsJava or C#, react or angularAbout the Role: Key Responsibilities:- You.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:Our customer is a high-growth FinTech and e-Commerce enablement platform that leverages a proprietary technology infrastructure to service some of the largest and most innovative brands in the USA. They power multiple business and consumer.
The Software Engineer will work in a small team environment to provide the development and improvement to a GPU accelerated signals processing framework.This position is a remote position with 10% travel requirements.TS/SCI clearance will be required.