Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute Java projects
- Head and guide a team
- Co-ordinate with Stake Holders
- Provide Root Cause analysis
- Provide Code Review and version control
- Articulate technical concepts in written form (emails)
- Take ownership of assigned projects and work well with minimum supervision
- Proactively address user concerns and exceed expectations
- Provide technical solutions to issues using technical expertise
- Create technical and test-case documents
- Minimize code defects
- Use IBM Cognos in-built reporting engine
- 6+ years of experience in Financial or Investment fields preferred
- Knowledge and current experience with Java, Spring framework, UI Designs Java design patterns
- Current working experience in Java Web application development, Java Multithreading and support
- Exposure to React Native or similar native mobile application development deployment
- Knowledge of UNIX operating system
- AngularJS and ReactJS is required
- Eagerness to learn business intelligence tool Cognos as its main environment which feeds data to web based application
- Familiarity with a ticket tracking tools a plus
- Familiar with Software domain with excellent analytical, logical and research skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Multi-task multiple issues and resolve without escalation
- Ability to complete projects in given timeframe
- Willing to learn adapt new technologies
- Financial knowledge on different financial products (optional)
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a relevant field.
- Updated resume including MM/YYYY for each employer
- Best times/dates to interview (plus phone # you can best be contacted at)
- Availability to start once given formal offers.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking an impactful Java Developer to work with a leading science firm that provides high-end analytic consulting services in both the public and private sectors. The Java Developer will create and maintains web applications.
Job Title: BPM (Camunda) DeveloperJob Location: Dallas,TX/RemoteJob Duration: Long TermJob Description: Domain Expertise in BPMN, Software Design and DevelopmentExperience liaising with business and technical teams to define and implement end to end.
PositionJava Full stack Developer ( W2 opportunity)VISAGC, USC, H4 acceptedLocation100% RemoteExperience5-10+ yearsRole TypeContract to HireClient/ DomainCapital OneMust have skillsJava or C#, react or angularAbout the Role: Key Responsibilities:- You.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:Our customer is a high-growth FinTech and e-Commerce enablement platform that leverages a proprietary technology infrastructure to service some of the largest and most innovative brands in the USA. They power multiple business and consumer.
The Software Engineer will work in a small team environment to provide the development and improvement to a GPU accelerated signals processing framework.This position is a remote position with 10% travel requirements.TS/SCI clearance will be required.