Title: Java Technical Architect
Job type: Contract
As a Technical Architect, you will create new architectures and define the future of our technology practices and procedures. You will lead the charge on engineering innovation and exploration as we deliver new products and features for our customers.
- Expert, hands-on engineering of high-value, net-new platform capabilities
- Initial technical design and framework engineering for net-new components and significant refactoring efforts
- Work with Solution Architect and Engineering Leads to implement technical architecture direction for the platform
- Establishment of fundamental and foundational technical patterns and principles for all engineering work
- Mentoring and coaching of fellow engineers
- Senior advocate for craftsmanship and quality for the engineering team
- Participate as a senior technology leader in key roadmap, assessment and priority discussions
- Review completed engineering work for adherence to best practices and team policies
- Accountability for technical optimization of the product architecture and execution in collaboration with engineering leadership
- Primary resolution escalation points for high priority/visibility product and operational issues
- 10+ years deep hands-on experience, building custom platforms from scratch to production
- Expert proficiency with development using Spring framework
- Expert proficiency with developing APIs, Apache Camel or other EBA, Microservices development (REST & SOAP)
- Proficiency with Azure cloud infrastructure.
- Proficiency with Oracle 11g
- Proficiency in designing (includes documentation), developing, testing, and implementing Java applications on a predefined schedule using technologies, techniques, and tools to ensure high quality, performance, and reliability, at varying levels of complexity
- Proficiency in resolving technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Proficiency in system analysis and design in accordance with established procedures and policies
- Provides an accurate estimate of time needed to complete work
- Proficiency in working with high-performing technology teams in a multi-technology enterprise.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: From $80.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking an impactful Java Developer to work with a leading science firm that provides high-end analytic consulting services in both the public and private sectors. The Java Developer will create and maintains web applications.
We're looking for a Java Developer for a W2 opportunity. I cannot do C2C or offer sponsorship as of now.Job Title: Java DeveloperLocation: (Hybrid)Position: W2 EmploymentVisa's: OPT, Day1 CPT, H1B, H1B-T(Authorized to work anywhere in the USA and.
Job Description Summary:Associate Engineer will work as a junior member of a architectural team, responsible for the development, implementation, and post deployment support of enterprise applications. In this role the Associate Engineer will work under.
Role: VDH Oracle APEX Developer REMOTE (683386)Client: VDH (Virginia department of health)Location: Richmond,VAInterview: WebCamWorkMode: RemotePositions : 1*local candidates strongly preferred*candidates must come onsite to pick up laptop, NO exceptions.
About Blackhawk Network:At Blackhawk Network, we shape the future of global branded payments through the prepaid products, technologies and network that connect brands and people. Our collaborative innovation and scalable, security-minded solutions help.
Role Title: SQL DeveloperRequired Skills5+ years of experience with SQL Programming; i.e., composing complex queries using efficient coding practices, functions, views, tables, and stored procedures.Proficient in working with: Collection objects, Nested.
More jobs by this company
Title: GoLang developerLocation: San Jose, CA/REMOTERate: DOEDuration: Long termProject description: Requirement to build a new service to enforce trade compliance on all entities including users, customers, devices, software etc. This service needs.