Job Description Summary :
- Designs process frameworks, sequence diagrams, and detailed component lists in the design and analysis phase. May lead proof-of-concept and prototyping activities to assess whether the proposed architecture and components meet requirements.
- Participates in reviews of component designs to ensure best usage of the proposed architecture.
- Supports the technical architecture throughout the project life cycle, including the testing and implementation phases.
- Coordinates with technical engineers across the domain and enterprise, ensuring that technology standards and processes are followed. Gathers, develops, and/or applies industry and architecture best practices.
- Accountable for the code quality of a given solution.
- Along with IT leadership, develops long-term roadmap and planning for a given set of capabilities and the technologies that support them.
- Leads root cause analysis; drives quality improvement.
- Acts as on-call escalation for issues.
- Provides guidance and coaching for junior developers.
- Sets application of team-level development standards and ensures they are followed.
- Collaborates with end-user community and executive stakeholders to understand pain points and to develop long-terms plans to fill those gaps.
- Researches new technologies and evaluates how to apply them.
- Monitors technical debt and creates long-term plan for remediation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Unified Modeling Language (UML), stateless distributed architectures, and designing for scalability and performance.
- 2+ years in a professional, senior technical role, such as technical lead, architect, or other hands-on leadership role.
- 5+ years’ experience in software development utilizing Java, C#, or similar language.
- 3+ years’ experience writing SQL queries, stored procedures, and performance tuning within relational databases.
- Experience with systems design in complex computing environments.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior business and Information Services management and staff, customers, and clients.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to develop, implement, and support systems applications in large-scale projects in client server environments using object-oriented software.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in IT architecture.
- Experience with web technologies: AngularJS, HTML, CSS.
- Experience in designing and developing multi-tier distributed systems.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
This position is open to fully-remote candidates who can work from anywhere in the United States and Canada. Candidates also have the option to work from one of our office locations in Chicago or Toronto.Who we are: Founded in 2001, Vivid Seats (NASDAQ:.
Job Description: Title: Java Full Stack Engineer Training Details: Title: Java Full StackLocation: NY (Currently Online)Start Date: May 23th,2022.Top must have skill sets: Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or related fieldSome programming.
We are seeking an experienced Backend Java Developer for a REMOTE 1-year contract-to-hire position. The ideal candidate will have exposure to Cloud technology and testing framework, as well as working knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, NoSQL,.
More jobs by this company
Are you interested in learning about healthcare professions and the latest healthcare innovations in the KC area? Become part of an organization that is dedicated to making a difference in both your career and community.Job Description Summary :The Application.