My name is Flora and I work as a Recruiter at Edify Technologies, Inc. We are one of the leading technology services organizations offering over a decade of industry expertise delivering robust business solutions, staff augmentation, and a full range of application and web services.
I wanted to touch base and see if you were open to discussing new opportunities that could possibility be better than your current situation?
I am seeking a Java Developer for the one of our client in MD. Below you will find the Job Description,
Role: Java Developer with Healthcare related experience
Location: Baltimore, MD
Duration: Longterm Contract
- A minimum of seven (7) years of Information Technology (IT) industry experience developing and supporting Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS), Integrated Eligibility Systems, State based marketplace (SBM) solutions, Health and Human Service systems, Affordable Care Act solutions, or any related healthcare systems or solutions.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in architecting, designing and developing healthcare applications in Java integrating with business rules engines such as Corticon or similar products.
- Implemented complex business rules applications for one or more Health and Human Service applications.
- Proven strong knowledge and experience with Development tools - Eclipse IDE, SVN/GIT and REST Services.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in developing SQL Queries for PostgreSQL or any relational database systems.
- Proven experience in designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).
- Proven strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Strong knowledge of SOA and web services internals.
I Would really appreciate, if you can also Kindly refer to your friends or colleague who is qualified and interested in case you are not available.
Edify Technologies, Inc.
Main: 630-932-9308 x 118
Awarded one of the Fastest Growing Companies in America by Inc. Magazine for 2009, 2010
Oracle Silver Partner || Microsoft Gold Partner || Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
Celebrating 20 years in Business
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail, with the subject "remove" and destroy all copies of the original message.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $1.00 - $2.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- JAVA: 7 years (Preferred)
- Healthcare related: 7 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking an impactful Java Developer to work with a leading science firm that provides high-end analytic consulting services in both the public and private sectors. The Java Developer will create and maintains web applications.
Experience with Java 7 and Java 8 language construct and features. Expertise with multithreaded UI based on Swing UI libraries and UI extensions, Java FX, J2EE, J2SE, JDBC, JMS, SOAP, JNI, Design Patterns Strong understanding of batch processing of large.
The Senior Developer will be a critical part of our growing business where we are continually striving to automate our operations. We continue to advance our robust technology portfolio and innovation is a large part of our digital transformation. This.
As a Jira Engineer you will lead various development and support activities for Jira within Mutual of Omaha. Jira is used to manage the workload of various business teams to provide support to our customers. In this opportunity you will play a crucial.
About Us: DMW&H is a premier Automated Material Handling Systems Integrator headquartered in Northern NJ. Our employees have recognized us as one of the best places to work in New Jersey for eight continuous years. As a leading automation company, DMW&H.
BV Tech is looking for a Java Developer urgently to support a US Federal government agency project.Great Rates! C2C or 1099 Independent Contracts offeredLocation: "Remote"Must be a US Citizen or G.C holder with Public Trust security clearance or higher.
More jobs by this company
Job responsibilities: SQL DBA and Development responsibilitiesPerformance monitor and tuningTroubleshoot, identify and resolve issues with SQL Server database infrastructureDeployment of new databases and setting up databases from scratchDatabase optimization.
Edify Technologies, Inc. We are one of the leading technology services organizations offering over a decade of industry expertise in delivering robust business solutions, staff augmentation, and a full range of application and web services.We have a.