About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global digital commerce company that provides end-to-end services—from creating a data-driven strategy and delivering UX services to building an ecommerce solution for a variety of clients such as Cartier, Neutrogena, Puma, Diageo, Adidas and L’Oréal. With 20+ years’ experience, 1,400+ ecommerce specialists, more than 3,000 projects completed, and dozens of industry accolades, we excel at maximizing the brand and business value of every digital commerce touchpoint. Astound Commerce currently operates in 14 countries with 20 offices worldwide.
As part of an experienced and high-performing development team you will be leveraging cutting-edge technology to develop enterprise-level ecommerce solutions for world-renowned brands.
In this role you will get to
- Work with Development Lead and project leads in understanding business needs, defining technical issues, and proposing solutions
- Participate in analyzing business and technical specifications/requirements
- Take an active part in the implementation of complex e-commerce solutions as part of the development team
- Ensure via code reviews that developed code quality meets the standards/guidelines for development
- Work closely with front-end development and quality assurance teams to ensure proper implementation of the website’s functionality
- Responsible for writing technical documentation for implemented e-commerce solutions
- Support and help developers come up with the best technical solutions; Provide recommendations to Development Lead and functional managers on ways to improve processes, systems, tools, and role definitions based on program or project-specific experience
- Actively contribute to continuous improvements in development methodology and underlying processes
- Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues
- Provide updates to effort estimates and the status of assigned tasks
Your skills and qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of Java programming
- 1+ year of proven experience with Hybris platform
- Strong understanding of Spring, Hibernate frameworks
- Experience with working on complex functional software projects that require a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies
- Must be an independent, self-motivated team player that is meticulous and methodical in creating solutions
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
- Intermediate spoken and written English communication skills
- Experience developing e-commerce solutions is highly desired
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, as exemplified by writing clear technical specifications, documentation of knowledge, and effective intro- and inter-group communications
What we offer in return
- Well-structured processes
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team
- Professional training and certifications
- Off-the-Charts Career Growth: Сlear career path and a performance review system, career coaching, training and certifications, mentoring and knowledge sharing
- Well-being Is Top Priority: Parental leave, paid time off, comprehensive health and medical plans
- Real Work-Life Balance: Remote working mode; flexible hours; work-life balance support on every stage and level
- Culture of Success: Culture of collaboration that encourages innovation every step of the way; 20 offices spanning four continents bring diverse perspectives that drive tangible results for our clients worldwide
Why work for Astound Commerce?
Whether you’re working directly with our world-renowned clients or with your Astound colleagues from around the globe, you will shape the future of digital commerce, using emerging technologies and innovative approaches.
Grow your career with Astound Commerce, and discover exciting opportunities while doing the work you love!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking an impactful Java Developer to work with a leading science firm that provides high-end analytic consulting services in both the public and private sectors. The Java Developer will create and maintains web applications.
Job Title: BPM (Camunda) DeveloperJob Location: Dallas,TX/RemoteJob Duration: Long TermJob Description: Domain Expertise in BPMN, Software Design and DevelopmentExperience liaising with business and technical teams to define and implement end to end.
PositionJava Full stack Developer ( W2 opportunity)VISAGC, USC, H4 acceptedLocation100% RemoteExperience5-10+ yearsRole TypeContract to HireClient/ DomainCapital OneMust have skillsJava or C#, react or angularAbout the Role: Key Responsibilities:- You.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:Our customer is a high-growth FinTech and e-Commerce enablement platform that leverages a proprietary technology infrastructure to service some of the largest and most innovative brands in the USA. They power multiple business and consumer.