The Job: Junior Java Developer
Do you want to build software that solves business challenges in a fast-growing industry while learning and growing your skills?
Junior developers in Agiloft learn the tools and techniques in enterprise-grade software development and apply them towards identifying and delivering software solutions. You will learn how to apply modern software development principles, grow your coding skills in Java and other programming languages, and collaborate with the engineering team on challenging projects.
This is a remote-only position.
- Develop, and test software components and applications
- Identify and resolve software defects by reviewing code errors, log files, metrics, using debug functions, and other troubleshooting techniques.
- Work in an agile engineering team writing maintainable and scalable code for software components.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch new platform versions.
- Apply principles and techniques of computer science, engineering and analysis to solve problems of moderate scope.
- Continuously improve the testability, operational excellence (OE), and documentation of the software components owned by your team.
- Classify, store, and handle data in accordance with company policies.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Web protocols
- Knowledge of relational databases, including MySQL
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Strong problem-solving skills; adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
- Ability to think creatively and adapt the message to the audience.
- Ability to work independently and within a team
Agiloft, Inc provides agile software for contract lifecycle management (CLM) with an industry-leading reputation for customer success. To match the growing demand for CLM software, we are looking to find great talent to support and build our rapidly growing company. As a remote-first employer, Agiloft hires from a number of different geographies and is looking for individuals from diverse backgrounds who can contribute to our high-performing team, support our business, and enrich our positive, diverse, and inclusive culture.
Our people are our greatest asset! We provide a competitive salary, a flexible work schedule, and the ability to work remotely.
Our Values: Honesty, Integrity, and Respect | Accountability | Client Focus | Continuous Improvement
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
This position is open to fully-remote candidates who can work from anywhere in the United States and Canada. Candidates also have the option to work from one of our office locations in Chicago or Toronto.Who we are: Founded in 2001, Vivid Seats (NASDAQ:.
Are you interested in learning about healthcare professions and the latest healthcare innovations in the KC area? Become part of an organization that is dedicated to making a difference in both your career and community.Job Description Summary :The Application.
FocusKPI, Inc. is looking for a Software Engineer (Data Integration) to work for our client.Work Location: US Remote; Must work PST hoursDuration: 4 months with potential for extension for 8 monthsResponsibilities:Design and implement large-scale distributed.
NO C2C. W2 ONLY.NO H1, Sponsorship, or Sub-Tiers. Only US citizens, GC, GC-EAD, H4, and TN or OPTThanks! Job id: 21-90399100% Remote position. Looking for a candidate to fulfill our Maximo Developer role,Requirements:Around 5 years Maximo experience.
More jobs by this company
The Job: Senior Enterprise Project ManagerThis is a fully remote positionApplicants from underrepresented groups such as minorities, veterans, or individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.You will take charge of large and/or complex implementation.