- Perform requirement analysis
- Develop high quality and detailed design
- Be hands-on and develop product features
- Review the work of other developers, provide feedback and release high quality product features to production.
- Provide technical leadership and deliver end-to-end solution to fulfill business use cases.
- Exercise considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Use deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders. Focuses on providing thought leadership within Information Management but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business
- Involve in development, testing and implementation of the products/features
- Develop/Review automation test scenarios using Junit and JEST for both UI and services
- Monitor product health and triage/fix functional and performance issues
- Involve in release and deployment related activities
- Involve in PCF to AWS and Openshift migration
- Involve in CI/CD activities and deploy software in AWS cloud environments
Skills and Experience You Will Need:
- Solid understanding of Core Java
- Experience with Java 8
- Expertise in Spring Boot, Rest API, Junit
- Experience with DB, RDBMS (Oracle, PostgreSQL or SQL Server)
- Knowledge of AWS
- UI Development: React JS
- Back end development: Spring Boot
- Nice to have
- knowledge of CI/CD pipeline
- exposure to either AWS or OpenShift cloud environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60.00 - $65.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Spring Boot: 5 years (Preferred)
- JUnit: 4 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft SQL Server: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking an impactful Java Developer to work with a leading science firm that provides high-end analytic consulting services in both the public and private sectors. The Java Developer will create and maintains web applications.
Job Title: BPM (Camunda) DeveloperJob Location: Dallas,TX/RemoteJob Duration: Long TermJob Description: Domain Expertise in BPMN, Software Design and DevelopmentExperience liaising with business and technical teams to define and implement end to end.
PositionJava Full stack Developer ( W2 opportunity)VISAGC, USC, H4 acceptedLocation100% RemoteExperience5-10+ yearsRole TypeContract to HireClient/ DomainCapital OneMust have skillsJava or C#, react or angularAbout the Role: Key Responsibilities:- You.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:Our customer is a high-growth FinTech and e-Commerce enablement platform that leverages a proprietary technology infrastructure to service some of the largest and most innovative brands in the USA. They power multiple business and consumer.
The Software Engineer will work in a small team environment to provide the development and improvement to a GPU accelerated signals processing framework.This position is a remote position with 10% travel requirements.TS/SCI clearance will be required.
More jobs by this company
About Role: The Project Manager is accountable for ensuring successful completion of projects, on-time, within budget, and error-free. The principal responsibility of the Project Manager is to manage the planning and execution of project activities..
DELL EMC InsightIQ, CloudIQ, Unisphere, Anisble, Python, Gitlab, Chef, Puppet, ServiceNowIdeal candidate will be a SME in DELL EMC PowerMAx and PowerScale. They should be very knowledgeable with block and file storage systems. Have the ability to provision.