We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for an Entry Level Software Engineer to provide Agile DevOps support to mission critical systems. As a Software Engineer on this program, you will have the opportunity to build strong systems and software utilizing cloud capabilities and Agile experience to support a complex program. Based in DevOps framework, you will participate in and/or direct major deliverables throughout all aspects of the software development lifecycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding and unit testing.
- Participate in software system validation and testing methods using Junit and Katalon
- Participate in software solutions to leverage automated deployment technologies
- Participate in developing prototype and deploy solutions within Commercial Cloud Solutions leveraging Infrastructure platform services
- Support the Agile software development lifecycle following Program SAFe practices
- Use industry leading DevOps tools like Ansible, Docker, and Jenkins
- Participate in systems software development, including deployment of build artifacts across different environments leverage GitFlow constructs
- Communicate key project data to team members and build team cohesion and effectiveness.
- Leverage Atlassian tools like JIRA, Bitbucket, and Confluence to track development activities, control source code, and author documentation
- Create innovative solutions to meet the technical needs of customers.
- Basic knowledge of software design patterns
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Candidate must have BS degree with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience
- Familiarity with common Agile practices
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking an impactful Java Developer to work with a leading science firm that provides high-end analytic consulting services in both the public and private sectors. The Java Developer will create and maintains web applications.
At Verimatrix we are looking for a SDET who cares deeply about building high quality products and is passionate about software testing. You’ll be working on a brand-new team focused on building tools and frameworks to help teams ship fast without breaking.
Job Title: BPM (Camunda) DeveloperJob Location: Dallas,TX/RemoteJob Duration: Long TermJob Description: Domain Expertise in BPMN, Software Design and DevelopmentExperience liaising with business and technical teams to define and implement end to end.
PositionJava Full stack Developer ( W2 opportunity)VISAGC, USC, H4 acceptedLocation100% RemoteExperience5-10+ yearsRole TypeContract to HireClient/ DomainCapital OneMust have skillsJava or C#, react or angularAbout the Role: Key Responsibilities:- You.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:Our customer is a high-growth FinTech and e-Commerce enablement platform that leverages a proprietary technology infrastructure to service some of the largest and most innovative brands in the USA. They power multiple business and consumer.