- Help articulate cloud visions and SaaS offerings to new and existing clients
- Supporting the sales team as an expert on the technical and integration aspects of Guidewire solutions throughout the sales cycle:
- Leading formal and informal architecture discussions
- Partnering with the Guidewire Functional Solution Consultants for application configuration for detailed product demonstrations. (eg: data model extensions, page configurations and rules creation).
- Identifying new platform requirements and working with Product Management to design solutions for those requirements
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Database systems and concepts
- Integration mechanisms and patterns
- Processes and tools in the software development lifecycle (source control, build systems, testing)
- Familiarity with cloud computing and SaaS industry trends
Nice to have:
- RESTful architecture and development
- Java and related enterprise technologies
- AWS technical ecosystem
- Kubernetes and related technologies
- AuthN and AuthZ concepts
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to an inclusive workplace, and believe that a diversity of perspectives, abilities, and cultures is a key to our success. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
Disability Accommodations and Guidewire’s Appeals Process. Guidewire provides accommodations to the hiring process to create a fair opportunity for candidates with disabilities to contend for open positions. Accommodation requests should be directed to (650) 356-4940 or Accommodations@guidewire.com. If things do not go as hoped, we invite you to use our appeals process. Guidewire promises to independently review any denied accommodation and any decision not to offer you the position. The appeals process is the same in either case. Within five business days of receiving a notice of denial of an accommodation, or receiving a notice of your non-selection for a vacancy, call (650) 356-4940 or e-mail Accommodations@guidewire.com to make an appeal. Guidewire will assign a new decision-maker to review the request and/or hiring decision, who will then notify you in writing of a decision within 10 business days.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking an impactful Java Developer to work with a leading science firm that provides high-end analytic consulting services in both the public and private sectors. The Java Developer will create and maintains web applications.
If you want to be part of a fast-paced team that programs some of the most complex business process improvement applications, if developing innovative solutions and being actively involved throughout the software development life cycle starting with.
HL7/EDI Interface Engineer*** $70-85k Annually *****Who We Are Looking For:We are currently looking for an electronic data interchange (EDI) interface specialist to join our team. We are looking for a high-impact individual who will be able to rapidly.
Infosys is seeking a Lead Sterling OMS Consultant. As a Lead Sterling OMS Consultant, you will anchor different phases of engagements including business process consulting, problem definition, discovery, solution generation, deployment and validation;.
Description: Company Description: PenBay Technology Group LLC (PenBay) is an established company with a talented team and a variety of technology projects ranging from web applications and web sites to GIS applications. Many of our clients are federal.
More jobs by this company
At Guidewire, we make software that offers Property and Casualty (P&C) Insurance companies the tools to take care of their customers when they need it the most, whether that’s a time of crisis, a natural disaster, an accident, or exposure to cyber risks..