Lakarya is Hiring for one of our clients
Role: Java Developer
Location: Washington DC (Remote)
Job type: Log term contract
This is an exciting opportunity to create a new cloud-based application while being a part of a DevSecOps integration. Your ability to develop in JAVA and create REST APIs are just the skills we need to deliver this solution to our customers. Communication is important within our organization; we use the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) to empower our development team.
Your day-to-day impact:
- Working as a member of a scrum team to develop, integrate, and deploy high quality reusable, testable, and efficient code including Microservices with Java, Spring Boot, and REST APIs
- Developing microservices that include RESTful services using Spring Framework (IoC, MVC, Transactions, Security, and Batch)
- Writing Unit Test frameworks (JUnit, Mocking frameworks), code coverage, and code review and integrating work with GitLab
- Working within a SAFe environment that includes consistent leadership support, continued learning education, refining user stories, providing internal and customer demonstrations of developed code
- Contributing to the Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospectives, Sprint and System Demos, PI Planning, and Inspect & Adapt events.
- 2+ of related experience in software development
- Experience with JAVA and developing/maintaining backend APIs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- U.S. Citizen with existing or the ability to pass a Public Trust background investigation
- Knowledge of REST API, and JSON.
- Experience using API test cases in SOAP UI, PostMan, or ReadyAPI.
- Experience with common web development frameworks (Angular, Docker, React, Spring, Node.js, jQuery, Microservice Design, etc.)
- Experience with GitLab DevOps/CI/CD platform
- Experience with an IDE such as eclipse
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Are you US Citizen?
- Are you willing to work on W2/1099?
- Software Development Occupations: 5 years (Preferred)
- REST: 5 years (Preferred)
- Java: 5 years (Preferred)
- Web development: 5 years (Preferred)
- APIs: 5 years (Preferred)
- DevOps: 5 years (Preferred)
- Confidential (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking an impactful Java Developer to work with a leading science firm that provides high-end analytic consulting services in both the public and private sectors. The Java Developer will create and maintains web applications.
Job Title: BPM (Camunda) DeveloperJob Location: Dallas,TX/RemoteJob Duration: Long TermJob Description: Domain Expertise in BPMN, Software Design and DevelopmentExperience liaising with business and technical teams to define and implement end to end.
PositionJava Full stack Developer ( W2 opportunity)VISAGC, USC, H4 acceptedLocation100% RemoteExperience5-10+ yearsRole TypeContract to HireClient/ DomainCapital OneMust have skillsJava or C#, react or angularAbout the Role: Key Responsibilities:- You.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:Our customer is a high-growth FinTech and e-Commerce enablement platform that leverages a proprietary technology infrastructure to service some of the largest and most innovative brands in the USA. They power multiple business and consumer.
The Software Engineer will work in a small team environment to provide the development and improvement to a GPU accelerated signals processing framework.This position is a remote position with 10% travel requirements.TS/SCI clearance will be required.