At SpectraMedix, we create robust Analytical platforms to empower US healthcare business, instigate better quality of treatment and value-based patient care. Our enterprise product line consists of intelligence Platforms to deliver meaningful real-time data analytics that enable reductions in loss of patient care through Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning implementation. We are in business since past 10 years, having headquarters in East Windsor, New Jersey and offshore development centers at India
Job Position: Senior Software Development Engineer
Experience: 6 - 8 Years
Location: East Windsor, NJ (Remote / WFH)
- Design, develop a cloud-based software solution to address business requirements using JAVA/J2EE Object Oriented programming (OOPS) concepts, software design patterns and web security standards.
- Develop unit test cases, Integration test cases using Junit, Spring.
- Implement Production/UAT Jobs and Portal for Client Implementations and complete them as per the Implementation schedule.
- Work in Data validation for Data refreshes and client implementation using SQL queries
- Automate, Configure, deploy and test new builds of web-based applications.
- Support Client Implementation activities.
- 6 years of hands-on experience in Java based application development and deployment.
- Bachelor / Masters or equivalent degree in any engineering or technical / quantitative field
- Java, J2EE (OOPS / Collections / multithreading)
- Servlets / Spring (MVC/Security) / Hibernate
- Rest API
- Ant / Maven / Jenkins
- SQL Server
- Tomcat Server
- Production / deployment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Java: 5 years (Required)
- REST: 3 years (Required)
- SQL: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking an impactful Java Developer to work with a leading science firm that provides high-end analytic consulting services in both the public and private sectors. The Java Developer will create and maintains web applications.
We are actively hiring for # Java developerLocation: RemoteDuration: Long termRequirementsBachelors' or Master's degree in Computer Science or related fieldStrong programming skills in core Java. Exposure to concepts including: object oriented programming,.
Title: Senior Automation Engineer/SDET100% Remote/Irving TXContractPosition responsibilities:Design, code, test, debug, maintain, and document software automations.Follow established software automation development standards and procedures.Support business.
The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering.
Skills: Java 8, J2EE, Spring Framework, Spring boot, Microservices, Oracle, Jenkins, Github.Years of Experience: 5+ YearsFollows company software development lifecycle to design, code, configure, test, debug, and document system and application programs..
Title: Senior Database DeveloperLocation: RemoteDuration: PermanentCompensation: $120,000 - $150,000 (Plus Bonus)Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US.Overview:TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information.