- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 8+ years of professional core Java development experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; eager to ask questions; able to clearly explain ideas.
- Strong collaborative and team skills.
- Experience with JUnit testing.
- Experience with multi-threaded programming & collections.
Nice To Haves
- 2-4 years of professional experience in financial services.
- Strong understanding of financial markets and electronic trading systems.
- Experience working with or developing electronic trading algorithms, such as TWAP, VWAP, or Smart Order Routing.
- Experience with Equity markets and/or derivatives, such as Options.
- Experience with optimizing software performance and reducing latency.
- Familiar with the FIX protocol.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $80.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Core Java: 8 years (Preferred)
- Multithreading: 5 years (Preferred)
- Collections: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking an impactful Java Developer to work with a leading science firm that provides high-end analytic consulting services in both the public and private sectors. The Java Developer will create and maintains web applications.
As a Java developer at our company, you will be instrumental in the development of custom enterprise applications. This position requires both exceptional technical expertise as well as communication and leadership skills. We're looking for an individual.
Commerce Reimagined. Performance Realized.Senior Developer SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris)At Smith, we develop world-class experiential commerce solutions to help brands architect the most relevant, frictionless commerce experiences possible. We work at.
Title: Java DeveloperEmployment Type - ContractDuration: Long-termClient Location: Charlotte, NC7+ years of strong Coding skills in Java/J2EE technologies with Spring Boot experience, Micro-services.Top-notch programming skills, with an interest in functional.
Technical Product OwnerContractExperience and Qualification: Work with customer Technology leadership and Senior Managers in identifying the requirements, convert into features, define acceptance criteria.Write the User Stories for the development team.
One of the largest Consulting firms in the World is looking for 5 Sailpoint Developers to join their team of Consultants. In this role you will be responsible for SailPoint development and scripting, SailPoint IIQ Architecture and Design and Technical.