DT Professional Services is currently seeking an AEM Developer to support one of our current contracts. Iterative / Agile / Scrum Development Experience and the ability to identify, communicate, and resolve technical issues is important in all aspects of this role.
Required Skills (Sites):
- Front end - IOS - Android Back end JAVA
- Strong hands-on experience of Components, Templates, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging,
- Experience with AEM AMS support model and environment.
- Experience in Content Fragment Model, Experience Fragment, and Integration to SPA (React).
- Good hands-on design experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Felix, JCR, CRX, HTL and Adobe Dispatcher.
- Experience in working with CI/CD pipeline for best development practices.
- Good understanding of Java (8/11), Servlets.
- Good Understanding of end-to-end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing/deployment, and delivery processes.
- Good to understand frontend technologies like React, Angular, CSS3, HTML 5, and jQuery
- 5+ years of Experience in full cycle AEM forms implementations using version 6.4+ (component development, workflow development, Schedulers, integrating forms with other applications)
- 3+ years of Experience in AEM touch UImodern components
- Experience integrating Adobe Experience Manager (Sites, Forms, and Assets) with other enterprise solutions
- 5+ years of software development experience using Java JEE, Spring, TDD and related frameworks
Desired Skills (Forms):
- 3 years of working experiences in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Forms, Sites and Assets
- Expert in developing Adaptive forms, XFA forms and related topics such as Themes, Schemas, FDM, Forms Portal, Forms conversion
- System Security / SAML / PKI / SSL
- Java Application Server Experience to include JBoss
- Enterprise Architecture Experience including Windows, Linux/Unix, Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance DoD and USCIS.
- Security + Certification required before employment.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
This position is open to fully-remote candidates who can work from anywhere in the United States and Canada. Candidates also have the option to work from one of our office locations in Chicago or Toronto.Who we are: Founded in 2001, Vivid Seats (NASDAQ:.
Are you interested in learning about healthcare professions and the latest healthcare innovations in the KC area? Become part of an organization that is dedicated to making a difference in both your career and community.Job Description Summary :The Application.
Job Description: Title: Java Full Stack Engineer Training Details: Title: Java Full StackLocation: NY (Currently Online)Start Date: May 23th,2022.Top must have skill sets: Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or related fieldSome programming.
More jobs by this company
Description:DT Professional Services is seeking a Cybersecurity Analyst to assist our Cybersecurity team and our DoD customers. Cybersecurity Analyst shall assist the Cybersecurity Manager in working the task order-level Task Order Managers, Government.
Summary:Currently seeking a Web Software Developer-Senior to support a Department of Defense (DoD) client located in the Huntsville, AL area. The client provides maintenance support to DoD software applications and databases that are used for preparing.
SummaryThe successful Maximo Software Developer will design specifications for components and major subsystems within large applications. As a key part of the Maximo team you will work with the Technical Lead/Architect and others in a project team and.
Job Description:DT Professional Services is currently seeking a Mid-Level Database Developer in support of the U.S. Navy —Naval Surface Weapons Center (Corona) AR/PA-IT contract. This position will support the Ship Maintenance Data Improvement Initiative..