- Experience in Coding using Java, C++, or Python.
- Strong fundamentals in Core java and data structures
- Knowledge in front end technologies like HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Knowledge with databases like MySql, Oracle.
- Experience with unit testing, release procedures, and coding design.
- Experience with Frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, and rest will be plus
- Ability to create manual test cases.
- Familiar with Eclipse, Tomcat, and version control tools like SVN or GIT
- Flexible team player and should have the desire to learn and grow.
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Perform bug fixes of various modules applications that were raised by the testing team.
- Involve in debugging the defects, code review, and analysis of Performance issues.
- Use Splunk for performance monitoring and system exceptions.
B.S or M.S in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field.
Visa eligibilities : OPT,CPT, H1B,F1,EAD(GC/H4/L2)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,137.00 - $103,044.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Software Development Occupations: 1 year (Preferred)
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking an impactful Java Developer to work with a leading science firm that provides high-end analytic consulting services in both the public and private sectors. The Java Developer will create and maintains web applications.
We are seeking a Lead Robotic Process Automation Developer for a 6+ month remote contract. Lead RPA should Demonstrate expert knowledge of E2E RPA process and concepts through the request lifecycle: interviewing process performers to identify automation.
Job Title: BPM (Camunda) DeveloperJob Location: Dallas,TX/RemoteJob Duration: Long TermJob Description: Domain Expertise in BPMN, Software Design and DevelopmentExperience liaising with business and technical teams to define and implement end to end.
PositionJava Full stack Developer ( W2 opportunity)VISAGC, USC, H4 acceptedLocation100% RemoteExperience5-10+ yearsRole TypeContract to HireClient/ DomainCapital OneMust have skillsJava or C#, react or angularAbout the Role: Key Responsibilities:- You.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:Our customer is a high-growth FinTech and e-Commerce enablement platform that leverages a proprietary technology infrastructure to service some of the largest and most innovative brands in the USA. They power multiple business and consumer.
More jobs by this company
Job descriptionExperience in Coding using Java, C++, or Python.Strong fundamentals in Core java and data structuresKnowledge in front end technologies like HTML, CSS, BootstrapKnowledge with databases like MySql, Oracle.Experience with unit testing,.