Luxoft has one of the world's leading Murex practices. We are a top-tier Murex Alliance Partner and a market leader in implementation, integration, upgrade, and migration. We provide end-to-end project services and have delivered over 200 successful Murex projects across all major asset classes and sectors including investment banking, asset management, corporate treasury, and insurance.
Whether you possess a background in finance, technology, or Mathematics, your experience in the capital markets industry would be of high interest to us.
- Hands on Senior Java Developer with over 6 years of enterprise development experience.
- As a senior developer on the project, the consultant will be responsible for the maintenance of Derivative Trading Applications and communicate with Traders, Operations and Strats.
- Document Changes necessary to support business
- Plus Skills: Experience with Capital Markets and understanding how Derivatives instruments are valued
- Experienced Java Developer (JDK 8 or 11)
- REST API (including Enterprise Authentication and Authentication)
- Enterprise services (including monitoring, state management)
- Spring (including Spring Boot and Spring Boot Actuator)
- MS SQL Server
Murex Pricing or other Murex APIs integration experience
Apache Camel (Version 2 or 3)
Nice to have
- Integration with vendor packages like: Murex
- Debugging accounting issues would be an added advantage
- Having an Agile experience a plus
- BS or higher degree in Finance, Mathematics or equivalent
- Test management
- Trade life cycle management
- Market Data management
- Client focus: understands clients' businesses; identifies and understands the needs and objectives of clients, both on an individual and corporate basis; builds strong relationships
- Communication skills: expresses ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing; adjusts language, terminology and non-verbal communication as appropriate.
- Teamwork: works effectively with others; helps to build strong teams and networks.
- Personal leadership: realistically identifies own skills, experience, knowledge and other personal attributes; displays confidence and resilience.
- Planning and organizing: identifies and meets milestones; understands and articulates deliverables; assesses and mitigates risks; sticks to the scope of work and manages any changes.
- Analytical decision-making: identifies and solves problems using insight and experience to make good decisions; gathers relevant information, identifying important issues and drawing conclusions.
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer who has experience building high performing, scalable, enterprise grade web applications and services.Responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer:Collaborate with internal and external teams.
Travel Required: NoneRequisition Type: RegularJob Description:General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Java Developer to join our Army Installation Support Modules (ISM) Project. The ideal candidate will be able to research, design,.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a direct hire opportunity for an FinTech company based in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Software Engineer will be working with a team that is developing a brand new innovative application.
Overview:Are you an innovative Java Developer who would like to have a positive impact for millions of people? If so, we may have an opportunity for you! This role will provide you an opportunity to learn and contribute across the entire technology stack.
The Java Enterprise Architect is involved with a project from inception to completion, and is often spread across several projects. The Java Enterprise Architect is the first one on the ground during project initiation, and prepares the project for the.
More jobs by this company
Project DescriptionWe follow a simple but vital premise: "Focus on the user and all else will follow." UX Programs & Operations at Luxoft, and within the Smashing Ideas pillar, drive projects within our Design organizations by increasing communication.
Project DescriptionThe project needs developers for apps refactoring or migration as part of an IDMS to DB2 conversionData migration will be done by a separate team, but the developers will be given cross reference information about to IDMS to DB2 conversion,.
Project DescriptionHiring for a client which seeks to build upon a foundation of niche strategies that aim to achieve low correlation to traditional and alternative asset classes with attractive and persistent risk-adjusted returns across different market.
Project DescriptionThe client is a global multi-manager platform hedge fund investing capital with Internal and Partner portfolio managers, primarily on an exclusive or semi-exclusive basis, across quantitative, fundamental equity, tactical, and discretionary.