Sr. Test Engineer
InnoVet Health, a growing small business that provides health IT professional services to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is looking for a Sr. Test Engineer with a minimum of 5 years of experience. This role will work closely with the VA and Cerner teams to conduct automated and manual testing on the interface migration of the VA Direct Secure Messaging (DSM) system to the VA Enterprise Cloud (AWS) and enhancements to remediate Cerner Direct interface issues. The Test Engineer will develop and execute test plans and cases in collaboration with project team members, product managers, and other stakeholders to deliver a VA TRM-compliant solution.
This is a full-time, 100% remote, salaried position and does not require relocation. InnoVet Health offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as growth potential.
- A self-starter able to perform with minimal supervision
- Work with developers and other stakeholders to create test plans and test scripts.
- Conduct test environment migration planning for the Cerner Direct HISP sandbox interface
- Conduct interface testing connected with the Cerner HISP test and production environment including line of sight and application testing.
- Provide interface testing documentation to the customer as required.
- Perform 60 days of enhanced monitoring of the application connection including error logs and problem investigations
- Work with other team members on test environment migration planning for the Cerner Direct HISP, Joint HIE and Provider Directory sandbox and production interfaces
- Execute and manage testing for multiple implementation waves, including rapidly performing functional, smoke and automated regression testing.
- Track issues, risk, lessons learned and produce test execution reports.
- Present test execution reviews and provide status to VA customers, facilitate meetings.
- BS degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.
- 5+ years of experience with agile software testing and quality assurance, in the development of test plans and test procedures. Manage the defect database.
- Experience with interface testing, line-of-sight testing, error log monitoring and problem investigations
- Technical expertise on IT products, operating systems, software, hardware, systems and networks and specialized environments, Jira; ALM; and Automation tools, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Web Driver, JUnit, Eclipse, VS Code, Cypress, Cucumber, Rally, Lambada, Katalon, Cypress, Junit, Oracle, Fortify, Eclipse, SoapUI, WebLogic, LoadRunner, etc.
- Excellent organization, problem-solving, collaboration and communication skills. Fluent in MS Office tools
- Consulting experience a plus.
- 5+ years of proven experience as an interface/integration engineer
- AWS cloud knowledge a plus.
- Gov Cloud knowledge a plus.
- Green card or US citizen required. No Visa sponsorship can be supported.
- No 1099 or corp-to-corp or international outsourcing or staffing agencies
Job Type: Remote full-time
Salary: From 90K +
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- This job requires either US Citizenship or US Permanent Resident (Green Card). Do you qualify?
- Bachelor's (Required)
- software testing: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Florida Blue, a GuideWell company, we build innovative, enterprise-scalable end to end data analytics enabled products and services used by our internal users and external partners including Members, Providers, and Agents, with an emphasis on keeping.
Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureJob Requisition.
This position can be a 100% remoteDo you have the skills—and drive—to join a tech team that's working to digitally transform a trillion-dollar industry? From test-driving the latest technologies to creating intuitive consumer apps, Liberty Mutual is.
The members of this engineering team design, develop, and operate Error Inbox product, which helps our customers prioritize the most important errors every day.Our senior engineers guide the design, construction/development, documentation, maintenance,.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Chief Architect – Payment Processing for a worldwide technology organization. The VP - Chief Architect (Payment Switching Platform) can sit 100% remote and will need to work EST or CST work hours. The ideal candidate.
SureCostSenior Software Engineer~Fully Remote~Who We Are:SureCost helps pharmacists on the ground make smarter buying and inventory management decisions every day. As the leading pharmaceutical supply-chain management platform, we provide our users with.
Business Systems Analyst- REMOTE (FinTech)6+ months JOB SUMMARY:Business industry professionals who elicit, analyze, communicate and validate business/user requirements for processes, policies and information systems. Translate these business needs/end-user.
SureCostLead Software Engineer~Fully Remote~Who We Are:SureCost helps pharmacists on the ground make smarter buying and inventory management decisions every day. As the leading pharmaceutical supply-chain management platform, we provide our users with.
Job DescriptionThis is a remote position.OverviewRequire Senior Talend Developers to work within a Fast-paced environment with leading-edge technology.You will be responsible for the design, development, configuration, customization, and implementation..
More jobs by this company
Security Systems AnalystInnoVet Health, a growing small business that provides health IT professional services to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is looking for a Security Systems Analyst. This role will work closely with the VA and Cerner teams.