Remote position----NO C2C, must be willing to transfer visa
Experienced and highly technical software engineer to join the Security & Privacy Services team. The team is responsible for building authentication, authorization, and other security services for the next generation digital platform.
What You Will Do:
- Design and scale our backend services globally
- Plan, lead and guide improvements and architecture for our security and identity systems.
- Design, implement, review and troubleshoot highly scalable software
- Drive new means of security in a highly dynamic computing environment, while supporting a customer base who might well be off the grid for months at a time
- Analyze / refine requirements with Product Management
- Work with engineering management to scope and plan engineering efforts
- Mentor more junior team members on best practices and techniques
- Learn new technologies and frameworks to solve unique challenges in the agriculture industry
- Deliver high quality, sustainable systems and teach others to do the same
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years experience programming in Java or an equivalent OOP language
- 7+ years hands-on experience developing scalable backend services and platforms
- 7+ years experience designing and implementing REST APIs
- Solid grasp of software engineering principles and best practices
- Experience building microservices with Java
- Experience with Clojure would be helpful but not required
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases and persistence store
- Experience working with AWS or another public Cloud platform
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management protocols and technologies: OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, Federation, SSO, etc.
- Experience working in Security, Cryptography, or Authn & Authz
- Experience building authorization frameworks for applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, engineering diagrams, and listening skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $70.00 - $95.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Java: 7 years (Required)
- AWS: 1 year (Required)
- Information security: 1 year (Required)
- APIs: 7 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Florida Blue, a GuideWell company, we build innovative, enterprise-scalable end to end data analytics enabled products and services used by our internal users and external partners including Members, Providers, and Agents, with an emphasis on keeping.
Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureJob Requisition.
This position can be a 100% remoteDo you have the skills—and drive—to join a tech team that's working to digitally transform a trillion-dollar industry? From test-driving the latest technologies to creating intuitive consumer apps, Liberty Mutual is.
The members of this engineering team design, develop, and operate Error Inbox product, which helps our customers prioritize the most important errors every day.Our senior engineers guide the design, construction/development, documentation, maintenance,.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Chief Architect – Payment Processing for a worldwide technology organization. The VP - Chief Architect (Payment Switching Platform) can sit 100% remote and will need to work EST or CST work hours. The ideal candidate.
Job Description: Responsible for feature design; evaluating designs and providing feedbackImplement complex features within owned services, which satisfy business objectives, with high qualityInfluence quality standards and understand, identify, and.
OverviewRole: Java Lead/ArchitectDuration: Long ContractLocation: San Francisco, CA (Remote)Interview process: 30-40min L1 which has 15-20 min of coding test on Data Structure through Google Doc.45-60min of END Client InterviewMust have:Hands on exp.
AWS Java Engineer6-8+ months, possible hireRate - $70/HRLooking for Java 11+ experienceMostly middle to back end workKotlin (preferred)Strong understanding of RDBMSAgile shop but they don't 100% work out of Agile.Ownership and pride in code designGitlab,.
More jobs by this company
NO C2C - Must be willing to transfer Visa100% Remote Minimum QualificationsBS in Computer Science or relevant job experience3 years experience with Java, 1 year with Python programming3 years with stream processing (ie Kafka)cloud architecture experience.
NO C2C - Must be willing to transfer viaW-2 position only - Benefits available - 100% RemoteExperience Required: 1+ yearsEducation: Bachelor's DegreeKnowledge Needed: React JS, Typescript, Node.js, AWS RDS, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, Lamda, ECS, CloudWatch,.