In This Role:
You will plan, build and release high-quality and world-class software, be a solid bridge-builder, and strengthen relationships with product teams and stakeholders around the world relying on your tools and skills that make our products great.
Skills and Experience:
1. Experience in an agile-led, product-oriented startup environment.
2. Experience in collaborating with multiple delivery teams, with common source code and collective delivery ownership between teams and individuals
4. High proficiency in developing back-ends, including design and troubleshooting- Java
5. Proficient in working with Object-Relational DBMSs and NoSQL databases- PostgreSQL, Firebase
6. Experience in building single-page web applications using any modern front-end frameworks- Angular 2/3/4 or above, Kendo
7. Experience in GIT, Bitbucket or similar source control tools
8. Experience in working on cloud-based infrastructure, with a keen understanding of at least one of the following ecosystems - Google Cloud Platform, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure
9. Prior experience in having built and deployed hybrid mobile apps for iOS and/ or Android platforms
10. Prior experience of having worked and delivered projects in the field service domain, where a large number of users have used your products out on the field on mobile or tablet devices
Total Experience: 4-6 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Java: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Florida Blue, a GuideWell company, we build innovative, enterprise-scalable end to end data analytics enabled products and services used by our internal users and external partners including Members, Providers, and Agents, with an emphasis on keeping.
Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureJob Requisition.
This position can be a 100% remoteDo you have the skills—and drive—to join a tech team that's working to digitally transform a trillion-dollar industry? From test-driving the latest technologies to creating intuitive consumer apps, Liberty Mutual is.
The members of this engineering team design, develop, and operate Error Inbox product, which helps our customers prioritize the most important errors every day.Our senior engineers guide the design, construction/development, documentation, maintenance,.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Chief Architect – Payment Processing for a worldwide technology organization. The VP - Chief Architect (Payment Switching Platform) can sit 100% remote and will need to work EST or CST work hours. The ideal candidate.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Java Full-Stack Software Engineer for a REMOTE opportunity with an organization working in conjunction with the Environmental Protection Agency. The Java Full-Stack Software Engineer will participate in new feature.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Full-Stack Software Engineer for a REMOTE opportunity with an organization working in conjunction with the Environmental Protection Agency. The Full-Stack Software Engineer will participate in new feature development.