Role: Senior Java Developer with AngularJS
Job Location: - Richmond, VA and Norfolk, VA
As a JAVA/Angular Developer you will be responsible for:
- Work with architect group for solutions that articulate the business context, conceptual design and component-level logical design
- Experience in designing, marking up, developing the UI of websites and/or web applications
- Understand the construction of platform architecture components
- Work closely with QA and integration team to resolve issues
- Ensure development is in compliance with overall architecture vision for the platform and ensures specific components are appropriately designed and leveraged
- Able to understand the technology roadmap and delivers cost effectiveness, business value, and competitiveness.
- Work closely with front-end developers to integrate solutions
- Identify and communicate risks
- Providing technical solution for offshore team and guide them to their assigned work
Required education and experience:
- Requires BA/BS degree in related field or technical institute training
- Eight years of experience developing software
- Two to three years of coordinating experience with offshore team/s
- Strong knowledge in Business Process Modeling Language(BPML)
- Knowledge on Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong verbal communication skills, both with colleagues and customers, with diverse cultural Backgrounds
- Effective in conveying ideas and messages, both formally and informally, clearly, concisely and Accurately
Must have skills:
- Angular2 and Typescript
- Java1.8, J2EE
- HIBERNATE 3.2
- Web Services, RESTful web services, Micro services
- Hands-on technical lead with exposure and experience in a wide variety of Java technologies with specific expertise in the Spring suite of products. [Spring core, Transaction, AOP, ORM, MVC, data, security, session, web sockets, cloud].
- Front end frameworks like ExtJS or libraries like JQuery, AJAX.
- Experience with Bootstrap frontend framework.
- Experience with developing UI for single page applications
- Jasmine and Karma frameworks.
- Struts 1.x and 2.x
- JUnit/ Unit Testing frameworks
- Elasticsearch APIs
- JIRA and Confluence
- GIT and Maven
Good to have skills:
- EJB 2
- Knowledge of Netflix OSS products and tools is good to have.
- Experience developing in cloud based virtualized environments is preferred.
- Experience with responsive and mobile design
- Drools 5
- SQL Server
Job Type: Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Front-end development: 8 years (Preferred)
- CSS: 2 years (Preferred)
- AngularJS: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Florida Blue, a GuideWell company, we build innovative, enterprise-scalable end to end data analytics enabled products and services used by our internal users and external partners including Members, Providers, and Agents, with an emphasis on keeping.
Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureJob Requisition.
This position can be a 100% remoteDo you have the skills—and drive—to join a tech team that's working to digitally transform a trillion-dollar industry? From test-driving the latest technologies to creating intuitive consumer apps, Liberty Mutual is.
The members of this engineering team design, develop, and operate Error Inbox product, which helps our customers prioritize the most important errors every day.Our senior engineers guide the design, construction/development, documentation, maintenance,.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Chief Architect – Payment Processing for a worldwide technology organization. The VP - Chief Architect (Payment Switching Platform) can sit 100% remote and will need to work EST or CST work hours. The ideal candidate.