Java/Kotlin/Scala Software Developer
Permanent contract / Freelance
According to experience
About this opportunity:
For our client, a company of the future, in the literal sense, we are seeking for Java Developer. Since 2013 they have been focusing on artificial intelligence, machine learning, and optimization. Their experts help tens of start-ups and international companies to solve their most challenging business needs and problems. In 2019 and 2020, they ranked among the fastest-growing companies in Central Europe in Deloitte Technology Fast 50. Now you have a unique opportunity to help them develop shards of the future of the wide range of industries we are working with.
What you can expect:
There are very complex projects in the area of cybersecurity, developing novel modules and products for different companies. They process a vast amount of data, developing and deploying custom anomaly detection algorithms to find the needle in the cyber haystack. The user interface is very complex, and it has to display dense information on a single screen.
They are utilizing our optimization platform to develop systems for the automotive and supply chain. The challenge is to develop a stand-alone application integrated with the customer's infrastructure, using the optimization framework that digests specially processed master data (loaded from customer's databases or added/edited manually within the app).
Perfect job for you, if you have:
- Solid SW development skills using JVM languages (Java/Kotlin/Scala) AND/OR Python
- Knowledge of SQL (must), NoSQL is a plus, knowledge of big data frameworks and pipelines is a strong plus
- Production-grade software development - Your code runs in production, and you are proud of it.
- Experience with software project management - You managed to deliver the requested features on time and on budget.
- Experience with DevOps - You can design and implement various deployment pipelines
- Computer science/engineering/math education (ideally MSc equivalents) - you can work with graph algorithms; you understand complexity classes and you can decompose complex problems into a set of simpler ones
- ML techniques are a plus
We recommend this role for:
- Those who can work both in a team and independently and engage with the colleagues in knowledge sharing about the experience gained in the projects.
- Those who are good at explaining complex issues in a simple way and find gratification in helping the colleagues to shine because you know that a strong performance requires the engagement of the entire team.
- People who have work permit within Czech Republic market
- Those who have analytical skills and mathematical reasoning
+420 702 077 787
I will be your partner on your path to a new career.
I will check if your skills match the job requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Florida Blue, a GuideWell company, we build innovative, enterprise-scalable end to end data analytics enabled products and services used by our internal users and external partners including Members, Providers, and Agents, with an emphasis on keeping.
Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureJob Requisition.
This position can be a 100% remoteDo you have the skills—and drive—to join a tech team that's working to digitally transform a trillion-dollar industry? From test-driving the latest technologies to creating intuitive consumer apps, Liberty Mutual is.
The members of this engineering team design, develop, and operate Error Inbox product, which helps our customers prioritize the most important errors every day.Our senior engineers guide the design, construction/development, documentation, maintenance,.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Chief Architect – Payment Processing for a worldwide technology organization. The VP - Chief Architect (Payment Switching Platform) can sit 100% remote and will need to work EST or CST work hours. The ideal candidate.
Fully Remote (& will remain remote) PositionFull Time Hire (no contract)FinTech Startup - Employer Payment Platform + Phone AppExcellent Benefits + Growing Collaborative CultureEquity with OfferGreat opportunity for Site Reliability Engineers! Jettison.
Job Title: Data EngineerLocation: Broomfield, CODuration: 24 MonthsContract: W2 Full TimeJob Summary: Hadoop Distributed File System, big query "Experience in data comparison automation-using scripts/tool/methodologies.Preferably from a ETL background.
Since 1992, Ciena has been driven by a relentless pursuit of network innovation. We believe in a network that grows smarter, more agile, and more responsive every day. This means that when you digitally interact in your world - picking up the phone,.
Work Styles at ZoomIn most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles.About Us.
Amyris has developed an industry-leading platform for designing and building synthetic organisms. Our technology is being used today to make clean beauty products, bio-based renewable chemicals, and even vaccine ingredients. The Data Engineering team.