Title: Java Developer
Location : Remote
Client: Broadridge Financials
- (Perl scripts knowledge will be a plus point)
Work-Mode: This is a remote role where you will work off-site. Travel is limited and generally used for team learning and collaboration meetings.
- You'll develop applications and troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments;
- You will analyze, define and perform unit testing to improve and automate existing systems;
- You'll set expectations and priorities throughout the development life cycle to complete designs and conduct tests;
- You will be responsible for entire software life cycle including Requirements, Design, Develop, implement and maintain of applications;
- You'll work closely with rest of the development team to finish the work you're doing.
Responsible for all procedural and code documentation on assigned projects.
- You will participate in full integration testing.
- Provides On-Call/Off hour support where necessary.
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent education and experience.
- 3+ years in software development for production systems using Java.
- Ability to build UNIX shell scripts and Perl scripts.
- Experience with SQL (Oracle) is a plus
- Full-stack coding experience using Enterprise Java
- Experience with Source Code Management tools like Perforce
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Knowledge and working experience with CI/CD tools and projects: Chef, Jenkins, Git
- Experience with developing Microservices
- QA Testing & Automation : Unit test case Development/ JUnit, Chef, Selenium
- Software/Applications: Java EE, Nexus, Jenkins
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to describe technical concepts clearly and succinctly. #
- Good knowledge of software design and design methodologies, including designing for scale, reliability and performance.
- Self-starter, motivated, with strong preference to work in team environment
Job Type: Contract
Salary: Up to $75.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- SQL: 1 year (Required)
- Perl scripting: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Florida Blue, a GuideWell company, we build innovative, enterprise-scalable end to end data analytics enabled products and services used by our internal users and external partners including Members, Providers, and Agents, with an emphasis on keeping.
Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureJob Requisition.
This position can be a 100% remoteDo you have the skills—and drive—to join a tech team that's working to digitally transform a trillion-dollar industry? From test-driving the latest technologies to creating intuitive consumer apps, Liberty Mutual is.
The members of this engineering team design, develop, and operate Error Inbox product, which helps our customers prioritize the most important errors every day.Our senior engineers guide the design, construction/development, documentation, maintenance,.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Chief Architect – Payment Processing for a worldwide technology organization. The VP - Chief Architect (Payment Switching Platform) can sit 100% remote and will need to work EST or CST work hours. The ideal candidate.
Blue Rose is seeking a Java Full Stack Developer to support our work with a federal client. This can be a REMOTE role and is open to US Citizens and Foreign Nationals.In this role you will:Be responsible for development and unit testing assignments across.
More jobs by this company
Client: Broadridge Financials Title: AWS Glue DeveloperExperience: 9+RemoteCollaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies Share your passion.
Node.Js DeveloperLocation : RemoteSalary Range : 120-150K Max plus Benefits.Visa : Independent Consultants or will Consider H1B Transfer.We currently have an opening of a Sr Node.js Engineer for our fintech client. We are looking for someone to join.
Client: Broadridge Financials Title: Python/AWS DeveloperExperience: 9+RemoteCollaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies Share your passion.
Node.Js DeveloperLocation : Remote Salary Range : 120-135K Max plus Benefits.Visa : Independent Consultants or will Consider H1B Transfer.We currently have an opening of a Sr Node.js Engineer for our fintech client. We are looking for someone to join.