Java Developer - Kafka
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in MIS, Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of experience in software development
- Proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Advanced in-depth knowledge of application design patterns, event-driven architecture, database schemas, and testing strategies.
- Demonstrated experience working with major cloud platforms (GCP, AWS, or Azure)
- Advanced in-depth knowledge and experience with continuous integration, continuous deployment, and test-driven development
- Expert in Java and JEE development, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security
- Experience with build management tools such as Gradle or Maven
- Demonstrated understanding of source control systems such as GIT/Gitlab.
- Database design and implementation experience in SQL Database like MySQL and NoSQL Databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB
- Experience with large scale messaging systems like Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Experience leading requirements refinement, planning, estimation, development, testing, and deployment
- Experience working cross-functionally between multiple product teams
- Experience architecting enterprise-grade applications.
- Experience with performance/load testing large-scale applications and performance tuning apps and Databases.
- Experience working on eCommerce applications in the retail domain dealing with payments
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $55.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Florida Blue, a GuideWell company, we build innovative, enterprise-scalable end to end data analytics enabled products and services used by our internal users and external partners including Members, Providers, and Agents, with an emphasis on keeping.
Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureJob Requisition.
This position can be a 100% remoteDo you have the skills—and drive—to join a tech team that's working to digitally transform a trillion-dollar industry? From test-driving the latest technologies to creating intuitive consumer apps, Liberty Mutual is.
The members of this engineering team design, develop, and operate Error Inbox product, which helps our customers prioritize the most important errors every day.Our senior engineers guide the design, construction/development, documentation, maintenance,.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Chief Architect – Payment Processing for a worldwide technology organization. The VP - Chief Architect (Payment Switching Platform) can sit 100% remote and will need to work EST or CST work hours. The ideal candidate.
ROM L2/L3 Support EngineerAt Radial, our employees are the forefront of ecommerce, bringing beloved brands to consumers through our fulfillment, customer care and technology solutions. We are fueling the future of retail, which means you are, too. When.
Are you interested in joining an education marketplace leader with over 25 awards including best culture and diversity? Interested in building systems that scale to millions of students daily?Staff Software Engineer / ArchitectFull remote OR Hybrid (offices.
More jobs by this company
C# Developer12 monthsRemoteW2 positionRequired Experience:3 - 5 years of work related experience. Specialized expertise in specified areas of Windows client/server development environment and solid software engineering practices required. Must be considered.