Genesys Cloud CX (Genesys Cloud/PureCloud) Engineer
EDCi provides infrastructure and call center technology services and solutions to clients throughout
Wisconsin and the Midwest. Through our partnership and certifications with leading technology
providers including Citrix, Cisco, Genesys, IBM and Microsoft, our customers receive the highest quality
of product and service the industry has to offer.
The Cloud Engineer will serve as an engineer on EDCi’s Customer Care Professional Services team
providing both implementation and post implementation support. This role will closely interact with
both Field & Support Engineering aligning strategic objectives to provide “world class services” while
maintaining the highest level of quality.
Apply technical experience in associated technology field to resolve complex problems. Incorporate
advanced technical practices into processes, procedures and tools associated with service delivery.
Assist in determining solutions to complex problems and be recognized as having expertise in a technical
When you join the EDCi team, you’ll receive many perks, such as:
- Remote work from home
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Bring Your Own PC Policy
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Casual dress
- Funded training and certifications
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K match
- And much more!
- Responsible for design, configuration, implementation, and support of IVR/ACD scripts for Genesys Cloud
- Responsible for administration and support of Genesys Cloud solutions
- Coordinate and write technical papers, articles, standard operating procedures and best practices
- Perform in-depth analysis combining complex technical and business issues, sometimes involving
- Ability to balance both support and project work when applicable; able to meet support/project milestones
- Collaborates with Technical Account Managers, Project Managers & Sales where applicable.
- Support testing effort
PRIMARY/ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years experience in Genesys Cloud CX (Purecloud) technology
- Genesys Could CX certification is a plus
- Knowledge of Media / Voice gateway knowledge is a plus
Enabling Excellence in Communication and Technology
- Knowledge of SIP Protocol implementation and support Preferred
- Excellent client service attitude and team focus
- Understand best practices for a service organization
- Development Skills/certifications as a plus are:
o Rest WEB Services
o Genesys Cloud CX API’s
o Microsoft SQL Server
o Web-services, 3rd party API’s
SECONDARY/OPTIONAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1+ years experience in network administration and support is a Plus
- .NET development or C# Experience is a Plus
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Florida Blue, a GuideWell company, we build innovative, enterprise-scalable end to end data analytics enabled products and services used by our internal users and external partners including Members, Providers, and Agents, with an emphasis on keeping.
Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureJob Requisition.
This position can be a 100% remoteDo you have the skills—and drive—to join a tech team that's working to digitally transform a trillion-dollar industry? From test-driving the latest technologies to creating intuitive consumer apps, Liberty Mutual is.
The members of this engineering team design, develop, and operate Error Inbox product, which helps our customers prioritize the most important errors every day.Our senior engineers guide the design, construction/development, documentation, maintenance,.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Chief Architect – Payment Processing for a worldwide technology organization. The VP - Chief Architect (Payment Switching Platform) can sit 100% remote and will need to work EST or CST work hours. The ideal candidate.
Location:Fully Remote, Phoenix AZ, or San Jose CAAbout the JobQuogent, an Intelligent Automation technology company that specializes in business application development, is seeking an Applications Developer to join our growing team. The preferred candidate.
About UsComprised of nearly 58,110 volunteers and cadets, from ages 12 to over 100, in career fields as diverse as mechanics, doctors, plumbers, executives, teachers, and retirees, our members embody our core values of integrity, volunteerism, excellence,.
Required Skills- ,Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM,Azure DevOps,Power Platform Roles & Responsibilities Microsoft Dynamics architecture, design, implementation and deployment experience in delivering enterprise level solution. Ability to develop software based.
LIS is a leading Technology Company specializing in IT Consulting, Staffing and Enterprise Solutions. We offer a flexible and friendly work environment that enables career growth and opportunities.Our organization is looking for an experienced Programmer.
More jobs by this company
Senior Software EngineerThe Senior Software Engineer works collaboratively within an Agile team to deliver businesscapabilities for customers. This role takes an active leadership role in all phases of the softwaredevelopment lifecycle, including requirements,.