Job description :
- Detailed knowledge of the Identity and Access Control domain
- Hands-on implementation of the Saviynt / equivalent platform
- Capability to work hands-on and within the team, as required.
- Analytical sense and ability to grasp and review workflows
- Strong leadership and communication skills --last
- Architect, design, and implement large-scale identity and access management (IAM) solutions
- Interact with clients, including working with client teams in an onsite and offshore delivery model
- Advanced debugging and troubleshooting issues, including interacting with technology vendors
- Lead requirements gathering, and design documentation by conducting workshops in onsite/offshore delivery model for multiple projects
- Customize, configure, and develop IAM solution integrations using requirements and design and independently manage project deliverables to successful completion
- Lead IAM strategy engagements (IAM road map, vendor selection, etc.
- experience in implementing at least two IAM engagements, including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and application support
- Experience in carrying out advanced application integration with the IAM solution dealing with advanced provisioning (e.g., multilevel workflows), single sign-on (WIA, Forms, HTTP), and PKI concepts
- Experience in technologies, such as Java, LDAP, SSL RDBMS, SSO and Linux
- Good knowledge of Web/application servers (IIS, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, and Apache)
- Year of experience 4 to 7
- Experience in hands-on development, estimations, sizing, and custom IAM integrations
Documentation and presentation skills and well-versed with software development life cycle processes
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Florida Blue, a GuideWell company, we build innovative, enterprise-scalable end to end data analytics enabled products and services used by our internal users and external partners including Members, Providers, and Agents, with an emphasis on keeping.
Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureJob Requisition.
This position can be a 100% remoteDo you have the skills—and drive—to join a tech team that's working to digitally transform a trillion-dollar industry? From test-driving the latest technologies to creating intuitive consumer apps, Liberty Mutual is.
The members of this engineering team design, develop, and operate Error Inbox product, which helps our customers prioritize the most important errors every day.Our senior engineers guide the design, construction/development, documentation, maintenance,.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Chief Architect – Payment Processing for a worldwide technology organization. The VP - Chief Architect (Payment Switching Platform) can sit 100% remote and will need to work EST or CST work hours. The ideal candidate.
DEPARTMENT: National Training TeamPOSITION TITLE: Sr Manager, Tech Instruction SpecialtiesREPORTS TO: Senior Director of Remote Tech InstructionDURATION: Full TimeWHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:Per Scholas is seeking a strong manager and internal leader to serve.
Java Description -Java Developer Responsibilities:Designing and implementing Java-based applications.Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.Defining application objectives and functionality.Aligning application design with business.
As a Java Integration ( Writes Ingestion REST, APIs Graphql) your job responsibilities are: 4+ YearsAPI strategy of both REST and Graphql agnostic of tool or platform usedMandatory design and development experience of writing APIs for ingestion REST.
At BCD Travel we continue to provide people more and better ways to learn. We strive for customized, individualized approaches that balance practical experience, self-guided and group learning. Do you want to keep learning and developing yourself?Business.
What We DoRL Canning Inc. is a global information technology consulting and managed services provider. We deliver innovative IT services that offer our customers the flexibility to meet unique business needs and the opportunity to transform and perform.
More jobs by this company
Job Description: Hands-on experience in ServiceNow platform as an Admin & Developer.Assist in gathering and/or reviewing client's process requirements and assisting on how they map to ServiceNow, driving platform expansion and adoption.Scope solution.
Responsibilities:Serve as a technical lead on our most demanding, cross-functional projects. Ensure the quality of architecture and design of systems.Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.Fully and completely.
We are looking for ServiceNow Developer in Dallas, TX (100% Remote also fine) - FulltimeJob Description: Hands-on experience in ServiceNow platform as an Admin & Developer.Assist in gathering and/or reviewing client's process requirements and assisting.
Title : Technical BA (Agile , NET Development Project background )Domain : Manufacturing is mandatoryLocation : RemoteSeasoned business analyst with 8+ years of experience in business analysis and documentation .Experience in .NET Development back ground.
Basic Qualifications & RequirementsB.Tech/BE or ME/M.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/Telecommunication/Computer Science with 3-6 years of hands on experience in Embedded software developmentDomain: Rail Control or Signaling Solutions (Onboard/Wayside).