- Location: Remote
- Position: On w2
- We are searching for a hands-on Java Developer to join our team that will support the Enterprise DCRS Capture System using: J2EE , MQ, and Web services on WebSphere platform. This will be integrated with multiple upstream and downstream applications. As a Java Developer, should be able to independently analyze and gather requirements, estimate work , plan schedule, write unit test cases, document low level design specs, coordinate with multiple teams, attend technical meetings, write and test code to satisfy both functional and performance requirements, & be able to provide deployment build and release documentation.
- 7+ years of experience as Developer in J2EE technologies and framework such as: Spring, JDBC, JMS, SOAP/REST API, etc. for integration.
- Recent experience in Content Management products such as: FileNet P8 & Documentum.
- Solid experience in Logging, Caching, Transaction Management, Multi-Threading/Concurrency, Performance Tuning, and Monitoring aspects of the applications.
- Experience with design documentation skills using UML and integration using J2EE technologies.
- Understanding and usage of DevOps processes for the build and deployment.
- Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- At least 2+ year of experience working in the Agile Team (preferably Scaled Agile).
- Agile Project Process Knowledge.
- A positive attitude, excellent written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop, review and comment on written technical documentation.
- Process oriented and detailed oriented.
- Ability to work in a team in a fast paced project environment.
- Willingness to be accountable for meeting all deliverable dates for task assignments.
- Knowledge of financial industry processes.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $65.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Florida Blue, a GuideWell company, we build innovative, enterprise-scalable end to end data analytics enabled products and services used by our internal users and external partners including Members, Providers, and Agents, with an emphasis on keeping.
Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureJob Requisition.
This position can be a 100% remoteDo you have the skills—and drive—to join a tech team that's working to digitally transform a trillion-dollar industry? From test-driving the latest technologies to creating intuitive consumer apps, Liberty Mutual is.
The members of this engineering team design, develop, and operate Error Inbox product, which helps our customers prioritize the most important errors every day.Our senior engineers guide the design, construction/development, documentation, maintenance,.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Chief Architect – Payment Processing for a worldwide technology organization. The VP - Chief Architect (Payment Switching Platform) can sit 100% remote and will need to work EST or CST work hours. The ideal candidate.
More jobs by this company
LOCATION: RemotePOSITIONS : OnW2**5-7 years current experience in leading SOA Architecture/Development/Support functionsAt least 4 years of experience in TIBCO BusinessWorks, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Administrator, TIBCO BusinessEvents, TIBCO Adapters (ADB,.
Role: Android DeveloperLocation: (Remote) On w2Duration: 12+ monthsJob Description:6+ years of experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDKProven work experience in design patterns mobile architecture using frameworks.
3+ years of experience developing performant, scalable applications in modern C++ (and at least 2 years with C++11, 14, or 17, template metaprogramming a plus)Experience with Linux and Python requiredUnderstanding of distributed systems, data structures.