What You Will Be Doing:
- You will define site objectives by analyzing user requirements, and envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle.
- Determining design methodologies and tool sets.
- Completing programming using languages and software products.
- Designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting.
- Studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
- Contributing to team meetings.
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Participates in client meetings, engages with stakeholders, and asks necessary questions.
- The IT Team is responsible for the design, development, implementation, operation, maintenance, and monitoring of security controls for the hosted solution.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 6-10+ years Java development experience
- Familiarity with Java 8
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with Spring Batch a plus
- Experience publishing and consuming Kafka topics
- Experience with MongoDB or comparable NoSQL tools
- Familiarity with git or comparable source control tools
- Experience with the Linux command line and security model is a plus
- Experience configuring and deploying to Kubernetes is a plus
- Communication skills
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $70.00 - $100.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Java: 6 years (Preferred)
- Spring Boot: 2 years (Preferred)
- Kafka: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Florida Blue, a GuideWell company, we build innovative, enterprise-scalable end to end data analytics enabled products and services used by our internal users and external partners including Members, Providers, and Agents, with an emphasis on keeping.
Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureJob Requisition.
This position can be a 100% remoteDo you have the skills—and drive—to join a tech team that's working to digitally transform a trillion-dollar industry? From test-driving the latest technologies to creating intuitive consumer apps, Liberty Mutual is.
The members of this engineering team design, develop, and operate Error Inbox product, which helps our customers prioritize the most important errors every day.Our senior engineers guide the design, construction/development, documentation, maintenance,.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Chief Architect – Payment Processing for a worldwide technology organization. The VP - Chief Architect (Payment Switching Platform) can sit 100% remote and will need to work EST or CST work hours. The ideal candidate.
Summit-Tek is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to design, develop and implement complicated and difficult software capabilities for computer-based systems. Candidate must have a strong working knowledge and experience developing Java based software.
NetDocuments (ND), recently was named as a “Top Workplace in the US” for Work-Life Flexibility, Top Managers, Remote Work, Compensation & Benefits and a Top Workplace by the Salt Lake Tribune and Best Companies to Work for by Utah Business magazine..
Client: TargetTitle: Senior/Lead Java DeveloperTech stack:- Open source technology leveraged heavily- Ability to ramp up quickly with minimal training/coaching- All work is mission critical work, top initiatives across the company- OK with no Kotlin,.