- Lead the architecture, development and maintenance of a solution or platform
- Proactively identify gaps in the existing infrastructure and development process, acting as a catalyst for change for greater system and solution efficiency
- Provide direction in architecture discussions, design sessions and code reviews on functional correctness, architectural maintainability and performance
- Leverage deep technical and solution expertise to create clear, well-constructed technical designs of large scope
- Code for high-risk projects that have solution dependencies within and outside current team
- Iterate with strategy and operations organizations to maintain solution vision
- Promote engineering culture and values across the organization and Cerner
Job Types: Contract, Temporary
Salary: $38.24 - $80.99 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- REST: 8 years (Preferred)
- Java: 8 years (Preferred)
- APIs: 6 years (Preferred)
- Angular: 6 years (Preferred)
- React: 8 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Florida Blue, a GuideWell company, we build innovative, enterprise-scalable end to end data analytics enabled products and services used by our internal users and external partners including Members, Providers, and Agents, with an emphasis on keeping.
Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureJob Requisition.
This position can be a 100% remoteDo you have the skills—and drive—to join a tech team that's working to digitally transform a trillion-dollar industry? From test-driving the latest technologies to creating intuitive consumer apps, Liberty Mutual is.
The members of this engineering team design, develop, and operate Error Inbox product, which helps our customers prioritize the most important errors every day.Our senior engineers guide the design, construction/development, documentation, maintenance,.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Chief Architect – Payment Processing for a worldwide technology organization. The VP - Chief Architect (Payment Switching Platform) can sit 100% remote and will need to work EST or CST work hours. The ideal candidate.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Java Software Engineer for a direct hire opportunity for an FinTech company based in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Java Full Stack Engineer will be working closely along side the engineering team to support.
More jobs by this company
Front End DeveloperContract W2Job DescriptionEssential Duties and Responsibilities:Ability to work independently with architects and business analysts to create production deployable UI artifacts.Ability to communicate effectively with project team members.
Required Skills- ,Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM,Azure DevOps,Power Platform Roles & Responsibilities Microsoft Dynamics architecture, design, implementation and deployment experience in delivering enterprise level solution. Ability to develop software based.
Required skills: * 8+ years combined experience as Scrum Master and Agile Project Manager * Experience in successfully delivering projects with large and multiple teams * Experience in breaking up features into manageable tasks and effective at complex.
Data Engineer, Senior Data Engineer, SQL, PostgreSQL, Data ArchitectureContract W2, Contract Independent, 6 MonthsDepends on ExperienceWork from home availableJob DescriptionRequirements:10years of experience as a Data Engineer.Expertise in programming.