- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Write effective APIs that can be used across the organization
- Test software, both manual and automated, to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot and debug software
- Create security and data protection settings
- 3+ years’ experience with React.JS. Experience with Storybook is preferred but not required
- 3+ years’ experience with Java Frameworks (Sprint MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security)
- Experience with API testing automation such as Postman, ReadyAPI or similar tools.
- Experience using API Security concepts (OAUTH 2.0, Throttling, Certificates, Keys, etc.)
- Experience using Zuul Proxy, Mulesoft, AWS API Gateway or other API management solutions.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, SQLServer) and web servers (e.g. Apache, nginx, AWS Serverless)
- Experience with software design principles as well as UI prototype design
- Working knowledge of Test-Driven and Behavior-Driven Development
- Ability to write quality unit, functional and automated tests
- Experience with Git as a version control system, as well as a CI/CD Utility
- Knowledge of Gradle, Apache Maven, Apache ANT is desirable
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Florida Blue, a GuideWell company, we build innovative, enterprise-scalable end to end data analytics enabled products and services used by our internal users and external partners including Members, Providers, and Agents, with an emphasis on keeping.
Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureJob Requisition.
This position can be a 100% remoteDo you have the skills—and drive—to join a tech team that's working to digitally transform a trillion-dollar industry? From test-driving the latest technologies to creating intuitive consumer apps, Liberty Mutual is.
The members of this engineering team design, develop, and operate Error Inbox product, which helps our customers prioritize the most important errors every day.Our senior engineers guide the design, construction/development, documentation, maintenance,.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Chief Architect – Payment Processing for a worldwide technology organization. The VP - Chief Architect (Payment Switching Platform) can sit 100% remote and will need to work EST or CST work hours. The ideal candidate.
ABOUT USWe build tools for 100+ brands and retailers in the e-commerce space that help them offer free two-day shipping, same-day delivery, and product expansion into new marketplaces - keeping them several steps ahead of the curve in a rapidly changing.
NetSPI is a fast-growing, dynamic cybersecurity company. As one of the top penetration testing companies with a software that enables Pentesters to be more effective, we?re continually growing, and we pride ourselves on keeping absolutely current and.
More jobs by this company
Remote, straight contractThis role resides on a highly collaborative and constructive team that requires strong teamwork and communication, including:Ability to work with a variety of mixed skills: analysts, business owners, designers, other developers,.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and.
Job DescriptionApplication Programmers participate in a team environment for the delivery and maintenance of application systems. Generally responsible for system programming and unit testing to ensure our customers receive a high-quality work product..
OnBase ECM Solution DeveloperThe Enterprise Content Management Team is seeking an experienced Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Solution Developer to assist our ECM team with implementing content management solutions in OnBase. You will be providing.
Client Resources Inc. (CRi) is an IT recruiting and solutions provider based out of Omaha, NE. We are renowned for a culture of service that ensures an outstanding experience for every client, candidate, and consultant. Our unique collaborative partnering.
The Database Administrator is responsible for meeting business objectives by planning for and providing reliable, available, and secure infrastructure systems. This includes effectively executing processes such as tactical and strategic planning and.
OverviewThe Federal Reserve is seeking a Product Designer ( User Experience – UX ) to work on future enhancements to the FedNow Service. The FedNow Service is a new instant payment service that the Federal Reserve Banks are developing to enable financial.