The full-remote option is accepted only if you reside in Europe where the company has a legal entity (Spain, Netherlands, Germany, UK, France, Poland, Romania, Portugal).
The Engineering & Data team builds innovative tech products and platforms to support the impressive growth of their gaming and consumer apps which allow Voodoo to stay at the forefront of the mobile industry. The Engineering & Data team plays a key role in Voodoo’s long-term strategy. It enables Voodoo to both accelerate product diversification and provide a state of the art growth-engine to distribute and scale our games. They create innovative solutions that drive growth with a pragmatic approach, ranging from simple searching to complex machine learning systems.
- By joining us, your goal will be to help us build a state-of-the-art DSP (demand-side platform) that enables advertisers to buy the best impressions at the best price across hundreds of apps, all within a few milliseconds.
- You will collaborate closely with our data and infrastructure teams to design and build resilient, high-throughput, and low latency solutions capable of handling hundreds of millions of users.
- You will play a key role in shaping the architecture and roadmap of the solution to support our ambitions.
- Proficient with Java, Kotlin, or Scala
- Experience working on high-throughput systems
- Experience developing and maintaining cloud-native applications
- Familiarity with DevOps principles
- DevOps/CI is implemented using CircleCI, Git (GitHub), Docker/Kubernetes, Terraform, ArgoCD, Prometheus, Grafana
- Ability to work in a distributed Agile development team
- Being fluent in English is mandatory
- French is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Familiarity with the AdTech ecosystem
- Experience with AWS
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Florida Blue, a GuideWell company, we build innovative, enterprise-scalable end to end data analytics enabled products and services used by our internal users and external partners including Members, Providers, and Agents, with an emphasis on keeping.
Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureJob Requisition.
This position can be a 100% remoteDo you have the skills—and drive—to join a tech team that's working to digitally transform a trillion-dollar industry? From test-driving the latest technologies to creating intuitive consumer apps, Liberty Mutual is.
The members of this engineering team design, develop, and operate Error Inbox product, which helps our customers prioritize the most important errors every day.Our senior engineers guide the design, construction/development, documentation, maintenance,.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Chief Architect – Payment Processing for a worldwide technology organization. The VP - Chief Architect (Payment Switching Platform) can sit 100% remote and will need to work EST or CST work hours. The ideal candidate.