This position is eligible for remote work, with a quarterly travel requirement to IJM Global Center in the Washington, DC area, and reports to Global Manager, Global Service Desk.
- Evaluate software and hardware technologies and determine how they can be effectively integrated into the IJM environment;
- Develop, test, and deploy custom configuration profiles and applications using Intune;
- Design and integrate new laptop software and hardware into the IJM environment;
- Provide installation, configuration, and support for remote management tools;
- Perform regular operating system and application patching of operating systems and applications. This requires experience with the installation, configuration, and use of MDT, Intune and Endpoint management tools;
- Perform (3rd party) application patching of desktop software such as Zoom, Adobe, Java and Apple products;
- Provide technical recommendations, directions, and assistance to ServiceDesk and GTS on new and emerging technologies;
- Provide support and expertise for end point encryption efforts;
- Identify issues for continuous service improvement (CSI) and develops CSI plan(s);
- Manage and controls the engineering cycle for end user hardware and software;
- Coordinate the activities of others performing desktop engineering activities and manages stakeholder expectations and requirements;
- Use IT Service Management platform to document work in Incident, Request, Change, Problem or knowledge as appropriate;
- Provide reporting to Senior Management for desktop compliance and asset management; and
- Monitor and manage IJM licenses, making bulk changes for provisioning and deprovisioning when required.
Documentation & Reporting
- Develop standard operating procedures (SOPs) for IT staff re: desktop software and hardware, application patching, endpoint deployment, endpoint management and more;
- Maintain good documentation through ServiceNow ITSM platform;
- Deliver technical solutions following industry standard software development life cycle: gather requirements, system configuration, test and UAT, deployment and support;
- Provide support and configuration assistance for ServiceNow platform;
- Assist with asset management lifecycle; and
- Monitor and troubleshoot integrations of laptop software and hardware technologies in the IJM environment.
- Translate customer needs into system, hardware, software, performance, network, and interface requirements;
- Train Service Desk team members on new software and hardware as well as application patching efforts;
- Provide input to the configuration and maintenance of MS Teams, Office 365 and Digital Adoption Platform;
- Critical issue escalation and management; and
- Provide technical recommendations and support technicians in vulnerability remediation efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any equivalent combination of education, experience, and certification;
- 5-7 years of professional work experience in an IT Support role;
- 2+ years performing end-user platform engineering and management to include desktop administration and configuration management;
- Proven experience with the development, testing and deployment of Windows configurations, applications, updates, deployment methodologies and automation;
- Proven experience packaging desktop applications for remote distribution using enterprise tool (i.e. Intune, Tanium, JAMF);
- Proven experience providing Tier 3 support to desktop support technicians;
- Familiarity with concepts of Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, CMDB, Service Requests and their practical application required;
- Proven experience using and providing administration for an ITSM platform. Experience with ServiceNow preferred;
- Proven experience supporting cloud-based applications;
- Experience with at least 3 of the following technologies/tools required: STIG and/or USGCB guidelines, Microsoft Deployment Tool (MDT), Microsoft SCCM and/or Intune, Active Directory Management (ADM), BitLocker, PGP, and/or Whole Disk Encryption, Public Key Infrastructure and HSPD-12 (as applied in Federal civilian agencies), Antivirus client management (ESET and/or Symantec);
- Proven experience with remote access using VPNs and/or Citrix, thin clients, BYOD, and VDI infrastructure preferred;
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals / Modern Desktop Administrator certification preferred; and
- ITIL foundations certification preferred, or ability to obtain.
- Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed;
- Self-starter with strong initiative;
- Disciplined with priorities;
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-awareness;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication;
- Flexible, collaborative and eager to support others;
- Effective team player who fosters collaborative environment; and
- Adept at creative problem solving.
Upload Resume, Cover Letter & Statement of Faith* in one document.
What is a statement of faith?
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Florida Blue, a GuideWell company, we build innovative, enterprise-scalable end to end data analytics enabled products and services used by our internal users and external partners including Members, Providers, and Agents, with an emphasis on keeping.
Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureJob Requisition.
This position can be a 100% remoteDo you have the skills—and drive—to join a tech team that's working to digitally transform a trillion-dollar industry? From test-driving the latest technologies to creating intuitive consumer apps, Liberty Mutual is.
The members of this engineering team design, develop, and operate Error Inbox product, which helps our customers prioritize the most important errors every day.Our senior engineers guide the design, construction/development, documentation, maintenance,.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Chief Architect – Payment Processing for a worldwide technology organization. The VP - Chief Architect (Payment Switching Platform) can sit 100% remote and will need to work EST or CST work hours. The ideal candidate.
DEPARTMENT: National Training TeamPOSITION TITLE: Sr Manager, Tech Instruction SpecialtiesREPORTS TO: Senior Director of Remote Tech InstructionDURATION: Full TimeWHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:Per Scholas is seeking a strong manager and internal leader to serve.
Java Description -Java Developer Responsibilities:Designing and implementing Java-based applications.Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.Defining application objectives and functionality.Aligning application design with business.
As a Java Integration ( Writes Ingestion REST, APIs Graphql) your job responsibilities are: 4+ YearsAPI strategy of both REST and Graphql agnostic of tool or platform usedMandatory design and development experience of writing APIs for ingestion REST.
At BCD Travel we continue to provide people more and better ways to learn. We strive for customized, individualized approaches that balance practical experience, self-guided and group learning. Do you want to keep learning and developing yourself?Business.
What We DoRL Canning Inc. is a global information technology consulting and managed services provider. We deliver innovative IT services that offer our customers the flexibility to meet unique business needs and the opportunity to transform and perform.