- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Atlanta, GA or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US and Requires working from client premises / office location.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- At least 7 years of Information Technology experience.
- As a PSR, you are an expert at contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle.
- Plan and coordinate all activities within the responsible SAP Environment of the System Responsible.
- You will plan and coordinate Changes with IT Partners, Application Teams and other Services within the Datacenter.
- Manage and support multiple landscapes. Should be able to manage and work in the area of SAP operation support, Implementation support, rollouts and Project support.
- Be the single point of contact for the different landscape for internal Teams as well for the Customer.
- Proven SAP systems delivery and/or system administration knowledge across the suite of major SAP applications & versions.
- You will escalate Issues and Risks to the appropriate Team / Management.
- You will support the L1 / L2 / L3 Team in troubleshooting Incidents.
- You will optimize the SAP Systems in your responsibility.
- You will review the monthly EWA Reports, create proposals and discuss them with the IT Partners and Application Teams.
- You will be intensely involved in defining the problem, propose, coordinate and refining the solution.
- You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution.
- You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope.
- You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Writing solutions / estimates for RFPs.
- Driving automation using state-of-art automation platforms like SaltStack
- Prior experience Leading a team.
- Hands on experience in Applications such as SAP Basis, NetWeaver, ABAP/Java-Stack, SAP PI/PO, Avantra, ServiceNow, SAP LaMa.
- Hands on experience in Database- SAP HANA, Oracle, MaxDB.
- Hands on experience in Linux, Unix, Windows.
- Hands on experience in Troubleshooting SAP Basis issue, SAP Client Copies, SAP System Copies, Installing SAP System, Updating Databases, Language Pack Installation, Tablespace Management, Backup & Restore/Recovery of Databases, Spool Administration, Live Cache Administration, SSO/SSL Configuration, Kernel Upgrades, SAP Hardening Support Package Upgrade, Shell / Python scripting, experience in driving automation using, Capable of designing and implementing different strategies and procedures (Like System Landscape, System Architecture, Backup Strategy, System Refresh, Patching, Stress/Performance testing etc…). Capacity & Performance Management / Tuning, Proven experience in delivering Automations, Service Improvements Area.
- Candidate should have SAP Basis or SAP HANA certification.
- Experience on SAP Solution Manager.
- Experience in running operations with ITIL processes / ITIL certified.
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Excellent in Verbal, written communication.
- Creative thinking in implementing Service improvements (automation, incident reduction, etc.).
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
- Experienced in running operations following ITIL processes.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and abilities to handle changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer focus and management of client expectations
- Should work with minimum supervision
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer who has experience building high performing, scalable, enterprise grade web applications and services.Responsibilities for the Senior Java Developer:Collaborate with internal and external teams.
Travel Required: NoneRequisition Type: RegularJob Description:General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking a Java Developer to join our Army Installation Support Modules (ISM) Project. The ideal candidate will be able to research, design,.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a direct hire opportunity for an FinTech company based in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). The Software Engineer will be working with a team that is developing a brand new innovative application.
Overview:Are you an innovative Java Developer who would like to have a positive impact for millions of people? If so, we may have an opportunity for you! This role will provide you an opportunity to learn and contribute across the entire technology stack.
The Java Enterprise Architect is involved with a project from inception to completion, and is often spread across several projects. The Java Enterprise Architect is the first one on the ground during project initiation, and prepares the project for the.
Description:Overview:Spatial Front, inc. is seeking a hands-on Senior Database Developer to join our team supporting the Census Bureau. Although this is a remote position, a one time pick up of equipment and access badge is required in person in Suitland,.
PhD in Computer Science Machine Learning/NLP, Statistics, or in a highly quantitative field5+ years of hands-on experience in predictive modeling and large data analysis1+ years of experience using R/SAS and SQL in a Linux/UNIX environment1+ years of.
More jobs by this company
Infosys is seeking a Senior Microservices Developer with Microservices and Springboot experience. As a Senior Microservices Developer, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software.
Infosys is seeking an experienced Oracle Project Manager to manage AMS, new initiative projects for a US based Apparel chain. This position requires experience in project management area, preferably having knowledge of Retail processesRequired Qualifications:.
Infosys is seeking an experienced Oracle ERP Supply Chain Planning Solution Architect with multiple cloud implementations experience, covering all modules of Oracle Supply Chain Planning Cloud. This position’s primary responsibility will be to interface.
Infosys is seeking a Senior Consultant with experience in Data Governance. The position will primarily be responsible interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle.
Infosys is seeking a Hadoop Administrator who will be responsible for implementation and ongoing administration of Hadoop infrastructure. The candidate will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is.
Infosys is seeking a ETRM (Energy, Trading and Risk Management)Consultant- In the role of techno function, you will be a techno functional professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. You will have the opportunity to.
In the role of Teradata Developer you will be a technology professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. You will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and.
Infosys - IVS – Automation Test Lead – USAs a QA Test Lead you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution.
Infosys is seeking an Oracle PCON- Enterprise Architect with primary responsibility for implementing cross- functional processes on Oracle ERP platforms. The selected candidate should have process knowledge across Supply Chain, Planning, Services and.
Infosys is seeking a skilled, dedicated and proactive VMWARE Admin professional with strong interpersonal and Technical skills to operate a VMWARE infrastructure deployed. The candidate will support and maintain hardware and software infrastructure according.
Infosys is seeking a Senior Redhat JBPM Developer. As a Senior Redhat JBPM Developer, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency. You will create detailed design, process artifacts and implement the deployment plan..
Infosys is seeking Senior UI Developer. As part of the Infosys delivery team, the primary role would be to interface with the client for quality assurance, issue resolution and ensuring high customer satisfaction. The chosen candidate will understand.
Infosys is seeking Cloud Engineer specialized in Azure. This role requires close partnership and collaboration with other Data Engineers, Architects and Subject Matter Experts. Essential Job Duties include experience with all data services in Azure..
Infosys is seeking Cloud Architect specialized in Azure. This role requires close partnership and collaboration with other Data Engineers and Subject Matter Experts. Essential Job Duties of Cloud architect is having experience with all data services.
Infosys is seeking a Google Cloud Engineer In the role of Technology Lead, you will take end-to-end responsibility for Google Cloud Platform Engineering. You will be responsible for user story management, definition of done creation, product validation.
Infosys is seeking a Lead BY CATMAN Consultant. As Lead BY CATMAN Consultant, you will be involved in solution design. You will do Fit Gap Analysis, Design, and complete implementation. You will carry out Development/upgrade/support tasks as assigned..
Infosys is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) - In the role of Technology Lead, you will take end-to-end responsibility for Site Reliability Engineering. You will be responsible for user story management, definition of done creation, product validation.
Infosys is seeking an SAP ABAP BTP ArchitectThis position will required a key player in engaging with business/functional team in providing best fit technical solutions while conforming to client’s and Infosys development standards. You will also support.
Infosys is seeking a Senior BY WMS consultant. As a Senior BY WMS consultant, you will be required to implementing projects in BY WMS. You will create solution or application architecture experience in large enterprise organizations. You will be expected.
Infosys is seeking a Test Engineer, you will act as a QA Test Engineer you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and.
Infosys is seeking a Technical Project Manager. This role will primarily manage & deliver the client engagement/ projects for Microsoft Azure, SQL product by understanding the customer's requirements and handling subsequent activities of project planning,.
Infosys is seeking Cloud Enterprise Architect. this role will lead the cloud strategy working closely with the IT leaders of the client in creating business value with technology. This role is expected to the well versed with the technology trends across.
Infosys is seeking a Test Analyst, you will act as a QA Test Analyst you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and.
Infosys is seeking a React JS Developer. This position will primary be responsible to interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation,.
Infosys is seeking a AWS Developer with experience in native AWS components and Big Data. The position will primarily be responsible interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development.
Infosys is seeking a SQL Data Base Administrator to install, monitor, maintain, and performance tune production and non-production SQL databases while ensuring high levels of security and compliance. The DBA is also responsible for planning, design and.
Infosys is seeking Production Support - Java, PL/SQL & UNIX Experience . This role requires close partnership and collaboration with other Support Engineers and Subject Matter Experts.Required Qualifications:Candidate can be located Anywhere in US. This.
Infosys is seeking DevOps Lead: In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application.
Infosys is seeking a highly motivated Senior Enterprise Architect. An ideal candidate will demonstrate Strong experience in architectural principles in the areas of cloud-native/hybrid-multi cloud architectures, container orchestration (kubernetes/OpenShift),.
Infosys is seeking a Java/J2EE Developer. This position’s primary responsibility will be to provide technical expertise and coordinate day-to-day deliverables for the team. The chosen candidate will assist in the technical design of large business systems;.