Travel Required: None
Public Trust: None
Requisition Type: Regular
We are GDIT. We support and secure some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. At GDIT, Software Development is not just a singular part of our mission—it connects every one of us because it’s embedded into every aspect of what we do.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by bringing your ideas and unique perspective to our culture. By owning your opportunity at GDIT, you are helping us ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on a Software Developer joining our team to support customer activities at Chantilly, VA.
This position will allow for REMOTE work, however the candidate must be local to Chantilly, VA, and able to attend in-person meetings as required.
- Developing custom applications and performing unit testing using Salesforce.com APEX and Visualforce pages
- Performing data migration using Salesforce.com Data Loader
- Designing and developing functionalities and web integration using Apex, Designing user interfaces using Visualforce pages
- Using Force.com IDE to deploy and migrate applications
- Utilizing Eclipse as a platform for development, testing and code deployment
- Sales Cloud or Service Cloud experience
- Technical understanding of Lightning
- Firm Understanding Force.com, Communities, Service Cloud
- Understanding of Salesforce Design and Development Best Practices, Apex Design
- Parameters, Governor Limits, Shared Platform Best Practices
- Familiarity with Agile Development Methodology
- Collaborate effectively across teams
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: BA/BS or equivalent, 5+ years of experience
- Software engineering skills with Java SE & EE (Java, JSF, SQL)
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Prior experience with data migration and ETL/integration tools a plus
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
- Full-flex work week
- 401K with company match
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
- Collaborative teams of highly motivated critical thinkers and innovators
- Ability to make a real impact on the world around you
Not sure this job’s the one for you? Check out our other openings at gdit.com/careers.
Do you have a friend or colleague this posting describes? Let them know about the opportunity by clicking “Share.”
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The Company Azul products are used by hundreds of thousands of Java developers, millions of connected devices globally, and many of the world's most successful businesses, including 27% of the Fortune 100, 50% of Forbes Top 10 World's Most Valuable.
100% Remote!POSITION SUMMARY: Bayview is an investment management firm focused on investments in mortgage and consumer credit. The Consumer Lending Fintech is a newly founded business line for direct to consumer lending efforts. The Consumer Lending.
Millions of Java developers and the world s top businesses trust Azul to power their applications. We are growing fast and need determined, innovative and energetic contributors who want to make an impact today!Azul is a fast-growing, remote-first organization.